Chapter 83: Horror movie

Ashley Benson, Cristy Fox and Elizabeth Gillies appear in the new movie by Louis Perry, The Journal of a psychopathic girl

Ashley Benson, Cristy Fox and Elizabeth Gillies appear in the new movie by Louis Perry, The Journal of a psychopathic girl. We still have many details about the movie and that's why we invited those three amazing actresses to talk about it.

Hey girls! How are you?
Cristy: I'm fine thanks.
Ashley: Fine thank you!
Elizabeth: Alright!

So, can you tell us some details about the movie?
Ashley: The film tells the story of a girl named Lucy who keeps a secret diary. She writes anything and everything down on it. One day, her sister Pandora will read it accidentally and will realize that something is wrong with Lucy.
Cristy: The things that Lucy writes down on her journal are simply shocking. Pandora will eventually tell her friend Blair, who's a psychiatrist, about all the things that she read on her sister's journal.
Elizabeth: Blair will conclude that something is wrong with Lucy and that she represents a danger for her surroundings.

Who plays who?
Cris: I play Pandora Williams.
Elizabeth: I play Blair Marshal.
Ashley: And i play Lucy Williams.

What encouraged you to play in this movie?
Ashley: I have always been fascinated by psychopaths. And when I heard about this film, I immediately called my manager!
Cris: I wanted to try another genre and see if I could be good at acting in a horror movie.
Elizabeth: Same as Ashley. I think no one in this world is capable of understanding a human's way of thinking. It is too deep for anyone to actually comprehend. Playing a psychiatrist helped me discover a little bit more about humans and their thoughts.

We have some photos released, Cristy, we see you holding a microphone in those pictures below, can you tell us more about it?

Cristy: Hmm, i want to let it as a surprise but okay

Cristy: Hmm, i want to let it as a surprise but okay... my character is actually a singer.

Elizabeth, your character has an odd sense of style for a psychiatrist. Can you describe your character in only three words?
Elizabeth: No I can't describe it in only three words. Well, all i can say about Blair, in order not to ruin the movie for you is that, as every single psychiatrist in the world, she's a little bit mentally unstable. I know it sounds so weird and uninteresting but trust me if I tell you why she's constantly wearing these clothes, everything will be ruined and I don't wanna be held responsible for spoiling anyone!

Ashley, how is it like to play a psychopath? What's the most difficult thing in portraying an antisocial person?
Ashley: It's awesome! It's one of the most interesting characters I've ever played in my whole career. Lucy is so enigmatic and dark. Her thoughts can literally give you nightmares. She enjoys annoying, hurting and seeing the others suffer but that's only because deeply, she feels like seeing other people being racked with pain would make her feel better. She's broken and she doesn't show it. I think what was the most difficult to portray was her lack of remorse and guilt. I'm personally very sensitive and express a lot of empathy towards people which is the absolute contrary of Lucy. Many devastating things happen in the movie and yet she still manages to remain with no expression because she simply doesn't care. That's hard for me to act considering the huge difference between both of us.

Alright thanks girls for answering our questions! We hope to see you as soon as possible!
Cristy: Thanks for having us!
Elizabeth: Thank you too!
Ashley: Thanks!