Chapter Two - Vogue

Leah's POV

"So yeah-- I think that's it. Just a few boxes left and we're all good. And these- which box do you want me to put along with this one?" I was referring to her Loubountins shoes, the one that I gave on her birthday. She was busy putting the last frames inside the boxes, carefully lifting each of it to avoid some cracks. She didn't respond. "Jen?" I repeated, and this time she turned around, looking at me with a tiny sweat on her forehead. "Yeah?" "I said, which box do you want me to put this?" "Oh- yeah. That one right there, with the new ones beside the larger box" she pointed the small box with the label, "Cool Stuffs". It's written in her handwriting. She's so dork and silly. I shake my head and did what I had to do.

"Cool stuffs? Really? What are you 5?" I teased, she always do the silliest thing. She quickly looked up at me, and shoot me a glare. "Shut up already" "You shut up" she glances up to me and narrowed her eyes. The last thing I know I'm being tackled onto the ground. "What are yo-- Jennifer!!" She grabbed both of my wrist and held it abover my head, she started kissing all over my face. "No! You have cooties" "I- what?" Then she started tickling me, "Mhm..my wife smells so good" I just kept on giggling until it came to the point where I'm actually panting and catching my breath. "You are evil!" I tease, "You love me" "Mhm..that's true" she bounces her look between my eyes and lips, she finally leaned down to kiss me. "So much" I whisper, "I love you more"

"We're so cheesy" "Mhm..so we're finally moving out? This is it.." We both sat up and looked around the house. Lots of memories in here, it's a bit sad to leave but there's always going to be a new ones to make. "I guess so.." I replied.

It took us quite some time to finally decide where state we wanted to move in. Jen always loved New York, she had work there before, she's still contemplating about jumping back on her career which is modeling but after the Benny thing, it makes so much harder for her to decide. I told her to take her time and don't rush things.
But whatever she ended up deciding, I'd support her.

-

"What's next on your list? We already have tomato sauce, parsley, parmesan cheese and--" We are doing some grocery shopping at the nearest store we passed by. I was busy eyeing up the aisle, trying to look for something that we need. Jennifer is walking beside me in her phone, "Ice cream" "Okay- you go get it and I'll look for some pasta" She nodded and went through the other side of the aisle whilst I push the cart forward. I looked down at my phone for a second but before I know it, I bumped into another cart. It made me come back to my senses. "Oh-god. Shit, I-I'm sorry I wasn't looking-" I saw a familiar face, and It's Katy.

Yeah, my ex. How odd, right?

For a second, I didn't know what to say or how I'm supposed to approach her. Things got kind of awkward, we just kinda stood there. Surprisingly, she made the first move. "Leah,- Hi" She walked closer to me and pressed her cheek against mine. I was shocked.  We didn't have any sort of closure, if that's what you call it. I made a mistake of trying to be with her, I treated her like band-aid. That's the time when me and Jennifer broke up. She was hurt, I can still remember how we left things unsorted. We did talked about it but it didn't ended nice.

She looks much different. Her hair was short compared to before, she also got it dyed.
Maybe she moved on already. I took that as an answer instead besides there's no room for hate now. "H-hi- it's good to see you again" I flashed her a smile, "You look good" she said, "Oh, thank you..I wanted to ask how are you now but I figured that would be awkward" "Oh silly, c'mon, that's in the past. Let's leave it there..I'm good now--Actually, I have a girlfriend now but she's at work today..So I figured you're with Jennifer?" She looked around, "Uh yes, she just grabbed something- oh there she is--" Oh shit. I have a feeling this won't end pretty nice. Jennifer was walking towards me but she has this confused look on her face. "Hey- is strawberry okay?" She asked, before looking back at Katy. "Oh--H-hi..Katy?" Jennifer was surprised either. Katy pulled her and pecked her cheek. I can see how Jennifer is trying to analyze what's happening. "Hi Jennifer. I love your shoes" Oh okay. "Oh thank you.."