Chapter Ten - Sneaky

Jennifer's POV

"I don't think I can make it today ..yeah- just please reschedule my meeting this afternoon to tomorrow morning...alright. Thanks Ana" I hang up the phone. I was talking to my new assistant, Ana. Luckily, i found someone who is likely reliable. So yeah I called in sick today because number one, my fucking tooth ache won't go away for three days now and two, i just can't go to work knowing I messed up things with Leah. I didn't sleep well last night. I was up thinking about what she said, I did tried to figure out what was the issue is and to be honest, she's right. I've been throwing her unnecessary attitude whenever I feel like it, and I noticed that whenever we're about to have sort of argument, she lets me win and not talk back. I never really thought that would hurt her but party, I'm being insensitive. Damn it, Jen. What the hell have you done.

Fuck. I knew that picture would push the button. Stupid. Stupid. Just stupid.

I don't have any idea how am I gonna make up for this.

So I did the easiest thing that I could do. Breakfast. I'm not a good cook, Leah is though. Fuck this. It took me a couple of tries till I get it done, waffles and eggs. The first time was a mess, it spilled all over the counter I had to unplug it.

Leah is still asleep on the couch or maybe she just don't want to face me yet. She is laying on her stomach and all cuddled up in sheets. I put the tray on the table and lay down beaide her, her back is facing me now. I kiss her shoulder multiple times. "Baba" I mutter. "Babyyy" She's still not moving. "Cuddlebuggg wake uppp" I kiss her neck this time and i hear her groan.

"You're awake" I mumble. "I am so get your hands off me" she groaned. "No" I said and tightened my hug on her waist, burying my face on her neck. "Seriously Jennifer, quit this game. I'm not in the goddamn mood" she grunts.

Leah's POV

This girl won't really quit. She won't let go of me, we've been here for 5 minutes. I miss her but I'm also not gonna let these things between us. I'm still pissed of that slut, Gigi.

"If you won't let go, I'll leave you here alone in this fucking house" I yelled, frustrated. She gasp, "Nooo. Lee don't..don't leave me. I said I'm sorry already" she still has her face nuzzled against my nape. And I cant feel it wet now with tears now. I sigh.

"I'm sorry Leah. That was very dumb. I was just so mad I didn't think twice before doing it. Sorry please forgive me" She sobs, I let out a deep sigh before turning around to face her. Now our face was inches against mine. "Stop crying" I said, using ny thumbs to wipe her silly tears. "You are such a baby. You know that?" I teased. I just can't stay mad at this girl.

"Is that why you're tired of me?" She asked, looking into my eyes. "No. But you just gotta listen and let people in. You can't just shut it whenever you feel like it"

"Okay" she said and looked down and bite her lip. "But you are my baby, c'mere silly bug" I laughed. She buried her face on my cleavage. "Oh okay" I giggled. 

She looked up at me and gave me a smile that is slowly turning into smirk. "Oh boy, I know that look" I laughed, shaking my head. "It's been a week" she whispers and peck my lips couple of times, sucking my bottom lip before pulling it.

She tugs the button of my shirt one by one until my bare breast is visible. I felt hot when she licks her lip while eyeing my pierced nipples. She leaned down, straddling me taking one into her mouth, circling it with her tongue before sucking it firmly. I moan at the feeling, holding her head. "Mmm..easy babygirl" I moan. She pulls away then look at me with those eyes- fuck. She removes all of her clothes and my panties. We're now naked, vulnerable.

She then changed her position, sitting over my head. Ohh, I see what you're up to you little minx. What a beautiful view. She's literally perfect 10. Fuck.

She's so wet. It's making me even horny.

Jennifer folds herself down so we are in a perfect 69 position, I on my back, she above me. I poke a finger just an inch into her tight pussy and twirl it around as I lick her clit. I stretch her, pulling at the tight fleshy ring in different directions. I feel her tongue at my clit, wet and soft, lively and raspy, better than any vibe. I'm so sensitive from touching myself, I have to will myself not to cum. As it is, I roll my hips upward, thrusting my pussy against her face.

I remove my finger from Jennifer's pussy, earning a whine from hear making me chuckle. So impatient. I then begin circling the puckered flesh around her slit with the slippery wet tip, just teasing her. I feel her squirm at my touch and I make a point of my tongue, pushing at her backdoor for entrance as I lap at her.

Moments later we're both squirming, gasping and screaming each other's name. "Ohh ohh just like that- mmm baby yes! Yes!!" Jennifer moaned, rocking her hips against my fingers, she convulses and orgasmed with a great spasm. I reached my peaked after her. Damn, that was so good.

Jennifer went back to straddling me, now facing me, giggling. How can she turn from sexy to adorable just like that? "That's so amazing mamiii. Fuck it hurts but it's so good" she exclaimed, collapsing on my chest. "You're just sensitive" I giggled. "No I'm not" she retorts. "Says the one who's like having a seizure in the midst of orgasm" i joked. "Shut uppp. I hate you" she pinches my nipple. "Oh damn it Jen"

"Sorry i love you mami" she giggled, pecking my lips then biting on my nose. "You're so silly! And i love you too bug. Now i see you cooked me breakfast" I said. "Ahuh" she said proudly. "That's a first" I added. "Okay smartass. Don't eat it then"

"I already ate my breakfast but I don't mind tasting you- oh sorry- your dish again" I tease.