Chapter Five - Day Two

Leah's POV

Katy brought me outside, we had a little chat about the pictures. She liked it, and I'm glad. She was an admirer of my work, back then she actually helped a lot in my profession. "Hey listen, Ms. Sanchez would really love to see you again, it's been a long time and she's glad you're back" It's my former boss who treated me really nicely, I actually had a lot of doubts quitting because they're just so good at me. "Maybe next time, Jennifer and I really have to go now, I can maybe drop by at her office while Jennifer does her interview at Wednesday" I made up an excuse, I knew Jennifer was looking and there's a chance she's feeling bothered by this right now and plus, I'm tired. We've been taking pictures all day. But when you're doing it for your wife, it's totally worth it.

"Oh, okay. We could swing that. You did really good there, I made the right decision of picking you as a photographer" I'm confused.

It's a totally different deal we had when she sent that email. She was asking to do a business proposal with Jennifer, NOT me. But I played it cool, maybe she didn't meant it like that. "What? What do you mean choosing me, this is all about Jennifer, I was just a side piece" I chuckled a little, I didn't want to sound paranoid.

"Oh, I mean— yeah Jennifer" She said, a little hesitant. I could tell.

Totally weird. But I shrugged it off and didn't put much thought about it.

"Okay, I think I'll go check on her now. Thanks Katy, good to be back for a while" I said, I held my hand for her but she pulled me close and hugged me. Oh okay.

After that, it was awkward. I went back to the studio and found Jennifer, fully dressed on normal clothes, sitting on the chair, like the one celebrities had with name on it. She's crossing her arms against her chest. She saw me and her lips pouted almost immediately. I was just smiling, admiring how cute she is. "You left me" She continue pouting. "I'm sorry I had to discuss something there" I chuckled a little, pinching her nose. "With her?" She looked up at me, I love it when she's pissed. "It's just business baby"

"I know. I just want you at my sight all the time, if that's possible" She said, wrapping her arms around my waist, resting her head on my stomach and then she looked up at me. "You're so sweet" I giggled, leaning down to kiss her forehead. "Can we drop by at In n Out on the way home? Please? I'm craving for a cheeseburger" "You know by now, you should actually start getting on your diet, soon you'll be doing a lot of shoots but-- hey, I love you. I can tolerate you from time to time"

"If you didn't say that last sentence, I'd probably killing the shit out of you right now" she said, laughing a little. "Mhm..I learned how to tame you down" "Okay, now can I have a kiss?" She pleaded, "It sucks not being able to kiss you whenever I want for six hours"
I shake my head, grinning. She puckered her lips up waiting for me to lean down, eyes closed, still at the same position from where she was sitting before, but I quickly and swiftly grabbed my phone, snapping a quick photo. Then I leaned down and pecked her lips, then again, and again until I felt her tongue trying to get through my mouth. I pulled away, earning a huge frown on her face. "Later. I promise!- C'mon let's get your damn burger"

-

We're now at the living room of our house that is currently full of boxes. It's a disaster. We're eating cheeseburgers, fries and some chicken nuggets. "I'm so happy and satisfied  eating this after a long tiring day" she said, sipping from my iced  coffee vanilla drink. "I love you" she continued, pecking my cheek. "You love me 'cause I bought you food"

"That's true" she giggled, laying her head down on my lap while I'm still eating. She just kinda lay there and looked up to me. "You're creeping me with that look. What are you doing?" "Waiting for you to finish your food so I can cuddle you, is it working?" She smiled, scrunching her nose. "Mhm..maybe" "Please faster, I wanna make out with you" she said, making me laugh. "You're so random sometimes" "That's what makes me interesting" she sat up from my lap, shifting her legs, straddling my waist before taking away the burger in my hand putting it on the table. "Why are you so horny?" I laughed, running my hand on her sides. "I'm not in the mood for sex, I just really feel making out right now so can you please, shut up when I'm about to kiss you?" Before I could even reply, she crashed her lips against mine. It was soft at first, pecking and pecking then she bit my lower lip then sucked it softly making me moan. Damn, she's a great kisser. I could literally get lost in those plump lips. I could kiss that all that and not get tired of it.