Chapter Six - Officially Moved In

Jennifer's POV

We finally landed in New York. Touch down, Hallelujah. Me and Leah got here around 11 am so we still have time to have lunch somewhere but either one us are really tired to eat outside so we decided that it's best if we would check in the hotel we'll be staying. Our room was pretty high, 26th floor. We got inside the gigantic room, literally flopping on the bed. We are so damn jet lagged from the flight, it's like jumping from the future. "What would you want for lunch?" Leah was on the phone, talking to the room service. I suggested that we should just order since we're not in the mood to go out.

"I want some pasta- yeah. With meatballs and a milkshake, avocado please" I said, I'm starving just thinking about it. "Yes- sorry to keep you waiting, 1 order of Meatball Spaghetti, do you have a milkshake?..oh yeah- okay there's an avocado that will do, if there isn't switch it to Strawberry, Then a salad, no nuts and raisins and just some green tea please..okay thank you" She hang up the phone and looked at me, "What?" She giggled softly, "You know you made me feel bad about the food I ordered" "I don't really feel hungry"

A little while later our order came. We ate then after that went to sleep, the struggle of jumping from different timezones.

It's the following day. We're both dressed up in a casual clothes since we're just looking for some houses. I finished putting a thin layer of make up, glossy lips and a lot of highlights. It's pretty blinding. Leah was already finished, sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me, as always. "Sorry.." I giggled, "It's okay. You look beautiful as always" she said, "You look gorgeous too mama, extremely sexy in that tank top" I swiftly put my hand over her boob and did a little squeeze making her squeal. "You're crazy!" She was giggling softly at my antics. You can never blame me, she's so hard to resist. Leah is so damn hot, like really. "Please" I pleaded. "I just want to taste you right now" I whispered, getting my hands underneath her shirt.  "Baby, we don't have time for this- Mhm...t-the real state agent i-is ahh waiting..please" She was struggling but I can see how much she wants this. "Just for a quickie?" I said while unclipping her bra. She was just moaning and couldn't even speak. "Please mama?" I saw her bit her lip. And with that, I took that as a yes.

Let's just say I messed around with her a little.

---

"So what do you think?" Leah asked, looking around casually. It's the second house that we're choosing from and I don't really liked it that much. I mean, everything looks good.  It's too spacious like really, how many people live here? 10? And we're only like two tiny people. I could see myself getting lost while trying to find such thing. "Uhm.." I scrunched up my nose, and smiled. "It's okay we can keep looking" "I'm sorry I just- it's too spacious and big. And we're like only two people" I bit my lip, hoping she'll agree with me. "You're right..and we don't even need much space, let's keep looking"

The lady dressed in a formal attire lead us to the next house and I could feel how my excitement has risen quickly. It was beautiful. The moment I set my eyes on it, I fell in love. It's a two story house. Not too small and shallow, but neither too big. It's just the perfect idea I had inside my head. High ceiling, it's perfect for the chandelier. I got more excited just thinking about it. Then, the marble counter tops, the cozy fire place, the stairs were spiral. Literally came out from a movie. I looked at Leah and bit my lip, almost jumping up and down. "You like it baby?" I nodded my head repeatedly. "I like it too. It's perfect, everything I had imagined, better actually" "Can we take a look around the house first?" I asked.

The lady showed us around. Each rooms, literally everywhere. Then there's a pool, spacious back yard. There's even a little tree house going on there. "Leah, this is what I want" I said, squeezing her hand. "I like it too baby" she smiled widely, kissing me softly.