Chapter Nine- Done Playin

Leah's POV

It's around 9 in the morning when I finished cooking breakfast. Jennifer is upstairs still sleeping soundly. I served the plates on the table. Bacon and scrambled eggs for her and blueberry pancakes for me. Soon after, I hear footsteps and there was she. "Morning baby" I said, biting on my pancake. She looked at mpe emotionless and went straight ahead, pouring herself a cup of coffee.

Still got that attitude goin'

Then she sat down and looked at her plate then on mine then to me. "What?" I raised my eyebrow. She's just glaring at me. "Why do you get the pancakes and I don't?" She said, frowning. "Because no sweets for you today and I cooked this myself"

"Ugh! Leah stop being mean" she groaned and scratch her head. "Just eat your breakfast. Damn why are you so moody? And no good morning?"

"Good morning. Happy now?" She sassed and rolled her eyes. I sigh and decided not to answer her instead. I don't wanna fight with her.

We ate in silence, no one bothers to talk. I glance at her and she has her hand on her cheek again, wincing in pain. "Okay that's it. You're going to the dentist"

She stopped eating and put her fork down. "Dentist? No It's not that serious and I am fine"

"Fine? That's what you call it? You can't even eat propery for fucks sake Jennifer! Just- fuck stop being stubborn! I'm tired of you already!" I blurted out. I am so irritated and furious. Just not in the mood to do anything.

But I regret everything I said as soon as I said it. Her facial expression changed and frowned, in shock. I never yell at her, I try not to so she must be surprised.

I'm just so stressed out.

But I have to be tough and not to give in. It's not always about her. I feel like she's always right and I'm the one who's always wrong. I know I'll never gonna win an argument with her but there's things that needs changing. And that for one is her attitude.

Grabbing my unfinished breakfast and putting the plate in the sink. I just lost my appetite. I walk out the dinning area and went straight to our room to take a hot shower.

I definitely want to take some space away from Jen. She needs to think and i do too. I think I'll be spending my day at the mall to kill some time. I don't even know what she's after today.

Jennifer's POV

What happened this morning completely set my mood off. I'm confused. Leah barely yells at me and she's not that kind of person who gets mad easily. It surprised me to see her burst off. I don't know what I did wrong.

"I'm tired of you."

Literally breaks my heart into tiny little pieces. What the hell did I do to make her mad.

What she said really hurts too.

I don't even know how to approach her. I hate her for what she said to me but also, I'm scared.

Mad Leah is never a good idea.

A little while later, I'm on the couch scrolling through my instagram feed trying not to cry when i hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

I saw Leah all dressed up in jeans and tank top that shows a lot of cleavage and her black heels. If we weren't having an argument I'd totally fuck her right on the stairs.

"Where are you going?" I asked, and i got no response. "Leah don't ignore me!" I whined.  She sigh and look at me with a blank expression. "Out" she said before shutting the door close.

I got so mad. She's being so bitchy for no reason.

You know what. Fuck this.

She's playing with me so I'm not backing off. She wants a game, I'll give her one. I have a plan.

I slide my finger across the screen and searched for Gigi's number but I remembered i already deleted it so I asked my friend for hers instead.

"Hey. This is Jen"

She replies instantly.

"Oh hey, is that how bad you miss me?"

I wanted to piss Leah. I don't know what am i doing I'm just mad. "Shut up. What time are you going to the set?"

"Around 3. Hey let's go grab some coffee before going"

"Alright. Starbucks across the street from the building"

"See you babe"

Ugh. This bitch never gets tired of my ass. Well at least she doesn't get tired of me unlike someone I know.

Leah's POV

After going through different stores. I have tot of 5 bags. Yep, i got a little hard at shopping when I'm mad. I was waiting for Jennifer's text. Usually, she would end up spamming my phone if I'm mad or ignoring her but right now, nothing at all.

Before going home, I ate at the coffee shop and spend a decent amount of thinking. I'm not used to be mad at her. Maybe I get a little too much for what I said but on the other side, I know I'm right. I wonder what she's doing right now. I do hope she'll soon realized what's happening between us.

I'm halfway done on my iced coffee when I recieved a text. I immedietly grabbed my phone and its from Jen.

Ugh finally.

It's a photo.

I waited for it to reload and when it does. My smile faded away and the anger left in me began to build up. my fist are clenching and I can feel my blood boiling within me.

It's a selfie of her and Gigi.

fuck.

How the hell-

I've probably thought every single scenario of what might happen for her to ended up with Gigi. As far as I remember, she hates her and avoids her as much as possible. Is she cheating on me?

No she would never do that but still. She does know how much I hated her and paranoid when it comes to that bitch. She sure knows to cross the line.

I left the coffee shop and drive straight home. I spent the rest of my day crying.

-

I woke up around 8 in the evening after crying myself to sleep for hours and she's not home yet.  I don't want to jump to conclusion but I'm so worried.

Not too long before i heard the doors shut. I let out a sigh of relief but quickly changes back into demeanor. She's gonna need a good explanation.

Our bedroom door opened. I turn to face her and she's standing in front of a mirror. "I'm gonna give you one chance to explain what in the living hell what you did today." I said. She sigh.

"Oh that picture?" She looked at me, smirking.

That's it. I'm done playing games.

"Jennifer! What the hell is wrong with you,? Do you know how bad you hurt me? Do you have any fucking idea what I feel? Fuck! And you did that just to try to get back at me, Is that what it is? That's pathetic"
I yell, trying to hold back my tears. I am so furious. I could throw anything I can reach.

Her expression changed. She looked guilty but at the same time shocked. "L-Leah- I-I'm It's not-"

"I gave you some space to think what happened this morning and to figure out what the issue is but you hang around with Gigi just to piss me off. Is that how you solve a goddamn problem? I am your wife! You're married. God if you can't be mature at least just act like one!" By the end of my sentence. She's crying and wiping her eyes, and not looking at me.

"It's just a picture- I-I didn't do anything beyond that. I was just so mad I'm sorry" she cries.

"I'll sleep on the couch"