Connor Gets Attacked by Angry Teens

"We're so dead," Travis said as we all looked out the window. "Yup. More like saying, only we are dead," I replied. He nodded and laughed. Connor had a plan.

Travis, you will pretend like your going out the door. But then, hide and I'll pretend to be you so you guys can get to your cabins safely, without a hoard of girls attacking you. Well, I guess there are some boys too," Connor said, thinking. 

Travis walked towards the door, then suddenly when he was out of view, swapped places with Connor. Travis had his mischevious smile on again. Oh no. He was up to something. I craned my neck toward the window and saw Connor getting viciously attacked by furious Aphrodite campers. I heard some say, "You should have been with Katie!" or "How dare you get with the new girl!". I and the whole cabin caught our breaths and snuck out.

I finally got to the Apollo cabin and all heads turned towards me. "I heard you got a boyfriend, Hope!" Lee Fletcher said, putting every band-aid in the right category in the first-aid kit. I blushed. "Yea, I guess so," I said, climbing on my bunk. My demiphone rung. (The phone was made by Leo). It was....Travis? Huh. I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, uh...can you come help me heal Connor a bit?"

"I can't heal. I'm not a doctor."

"Well, you have the gift of it. You're Apollo's daughter for the gods' sake!" 

"Oh. Sure. Coming! Love you!"

"Love you."

The end 'beep' sounded. Okay. Now I was helping my boyfriends brother that got furiously attacked by teenage girls. Great! 

I walked over to the Hermes cabin. Knock, knock. A boy answered the door. He smiled. "Oh, come in Hope. You boyfriend is waiting for you!" he said. "Shut up," I whispered to myself. When Travis saw me, his face lightened up. "Thank the gods' you are here!" he said running up to me and hugging me. I felt myself blush.  

I rolled my eyes and hugged him back. "Where's Connor?" I asked, my arms around his shoulders. He pointed. "Over there--on the bunk--those girls really hurt him. It should have been me," he said. "Don't say that!" I said. I took out my Lyre. "Hmm...," I said. I sat down next to Connor and felt his forehead. "Holy crap!" I gasped. His skull was literally moving with my hand.

"Those girls cracked Connor's skull!" I said. The whole Hermes cabin gasped. Travis sat next to me and felt his head. He flinched. "I'll see what I can do for you, Travis," I said, taking a shaky breath. I played a song, by the aincient Greeks, that sybolizes healing. Connor sat up bolt upright when I finished.

Travis was so shocked that he fell off the bed.

"Thanks, Hope," He said, kissing me. 

"No problem, Stoll,"I said hugging him.