I Prank the Pranksters

After the weird Lyre song, and Connor being hurt, I think all this drama really sunk down in the ocean. I mean literally

It was Percy's fault that Connor got hurt, and the other day at the beach, he swam down in the ocean. I mean, being Poseidon's son and everything, he can breathe underwater, so that wasn't drama that he actually sunk

After we played a long game of Capture the Flag, (Apollo, Demeter, Nike, Zeus on Red, Hermes, Ares, Persephone, Poseidon and Athena on blue), and then we could do whatever we wanted.

I went to the beach to play volleyball with this girl named Piper from the Aphrodite cabin. We played against Leo and Percy. They had an advantage because Percy was near water, but luckily he didn't cheat. I hit the ball over the net, and then a giggling wood nymph ran through us and turned into a tree right when a Satyr rammed into it. 

"Kevyn!" I exclaimed.  "Ow..," he moaned. "You know better than to chase a nymph," I said. Piper giggled. "He'll be fine. That happens a lot. Guess we can't play volleyball though!" Piper said laughing. I laughed. I heard some footsteps. "Who's that?" I asked. "Probably a Satyr or a wood nymph," Percy said looking around. But he was wrong.

A bucket of cold ice water came bawling over my head and naturally, I screamed. One reason was because I was in shorts and a tank top. Another was because I didn't know who did it.  Percy, Leo, and Piper all fell over laughing. "Did you all know about this!" I screamed, wiping my wet hair out of my eyes. 

Percy toppled over, into the ocean, then bobbed back up. "Yep! Blame the Stoll brothers!" he said barely breathing. I got all the water out of my eyes. I turned around slowly. There, grinning mischievously, was the Stoll brothers. Connor was crossing his arms, still smirking, and Travis was holding the bucket of doom. 

"I'm going to KILL YOU BOTH!!" I yelled chasing after them. I'm a pretty fast runner for a girl, I was on the track team at school.

I tackled Travis and grabbed hold of Conner's shirt. I pushed Connor into the ocean, still pinning Travis down. They were both laughing because I basically pranked them back. Travis could barely breathe because of how much laughing there was included. 'You....are.....fast.....for.....a.....girl!" He wheezed. I smirked. "Yes, Stoll. I am fast for a girl!" I replied. "And you are slow for a boy!" I heard Piper say, standing next to us. 

Connor got out of the ocean, sand stuck to his wet clothes. "Nice job, Hope. It takes a lot of courage to prank the pranksters!" He said with a sly smile. I rolled my eyes. 

"No, it doesn't, you are just too scared to admit it!"