Time for School Again...

After a long time of Camp, the few months was gone. It was time to go home. I sighed. When I was walking up to the taxi, I could see Travis and Connor frantically running towards me. I turned around. Travis bumped into me, knocking me over. "Gods, Hope, I'm sorry!" He said rushing over to help me.

I got up and brushed myself off. "It's fine," I stated. I put my hand on his shoulder and he flinched. Connor crossed his arms and smiled. "We have a surprise!" He said, holding a piece of paper in front of my face. It was from...my mom. My...mom...what? I let go of Travis's shoulder and took it from him. Travis smiled as I read it. This is what it said:

Dear Stoll Brothers,

I am pleased to invite you to stay with Hope and me for the rest of the year. I heard your mom recently died and I am sure Hope will be pleased. You will stay in my guest room--it has two beds and a closet. 

Toodles!

Jenna, Hope's Mother.

I dropped the paper on the floor. "Oh...my...gods...," I said, shocked. They stood there, smiling. "What the heck have I gotten into...," Travis opened his arms out and I ran into then hugging him. I even got so excited that I might have hugged Connor too...but let's not talk about that.

I ran into the taxi shutting the door. Travis and Connor ran in before it took off. Our bags were put in the trunk. When we got home, I grabbed the spare key from under the doormat and unlocked the door. We all three stepped in. "Mom...?" I said quietly. I heard footsteps from the hall and my mom, with flowing dirty blonde hair came running up to hug me. She picked me up and swung me around, off the ground and kissed my forehead. It was kinda embarrassing.

Connor laughed and I turned red. My mom hugged them both and welcomed them to our home.

I ran to my room, which was upstairs, and flopped down on the bed. Connor and Travis followed me, their breaths taken away. "Gods, why is your room so huge?" Travis said

"I don't know. Why don't you guys go check out yours?"