First Day of School

A couple weeks passed normally--Ryan coming over, Sitting around, being bored, etc. Until the first day of school came. 

"Honey, wake up!" My mom said, soothingly. I groaned. "No!" I said pulling the pillow over my face. I heard more footsteps come in. "Wake up, sleepyhead!" I heard Travis say. I shot up and scratched my head. "Okay, okay. Let me get dressed first!" I said, yawning. Mom gave a scowl and walked out. Travis did too, shutting the door. I put my clothes on--a dress with some short tights under it, and a floral design on it. I put on a matching headband and braided my hair. I ran out of my room and got downstairs. Travis and Connor looked shocked. "Got a little dressy with it, eh?" Connor asked, scanning me down. "Yes...I guess you could call it that," I quickly ate my breakfast and urged my Mom to go. "Come on! Come on!" I whined. She sighed. "Okay, let's go," She said.

As we drove there, My mom played some music and Me and her sang to it, (I danced also), while the boys just sat down and rolled their eyes. When we got there, I swung open the door. (I love the first day of school). I opened the back doors and tugged on Travis's arm. He got out, with Connor trailing him. We walked in the school. Connor gasped. "We have only been home schooled. This--this is different," I giggled and a boy ran up to me. "Hope! Hope! Will you sign my petition for donating to the animal shelter?" He said. His name was Arnold. He was sort of annoying. "Uh...sure," I said. I scribbled my name on the list and he thanked me. I looked back at the brothers. "You will see a lot of him," They looked at each other. Some girls pointed at them and giggled. Others snickered. 

Something that I didn't want to happen...well...happened. The meanest, most nasty girl came up to us. Angela. "Hope! OMG! Your outfit is totes amaze! Well, it would be if I was wearing it. On you it lookes totes ugly!" Angela said snickering. "And...oh. Who are these cuties?" She said, giggling and looking at Connor and Travis. She twirled her hair and did her annoying laugh again. "My friends. Travis and Connor," I stepped in front of her so she couldn't see them. "Travis is my boyfriend though...the one with brown hair," I said slightly laughing. She popped her gum in her mouth. "They both have brown hair, you idiot!" Angela snapped. I looked back at them. 

"Oh...right. Of course. Then it's this one," I pointed at Travis. I winked at them. Angela smacked her gum. "Ugh, of course. Another boy stolen. Toodles, loser!" She said skipping off. I turned at them and sighed. "This is what you have to deal with. If she can't find one boy, she moves onto the next. Watch out, Connor. Just warning you. She's a viper and disguse.

Connor looked at me blankly. "She is kinda--," I blocked his mouth. "Don't even think about it,"