Connor Gets Roasted by His Dad

After the prank on Apollo,  It was finally normal at camp. 

People left Travis and me alone, except Connor. He kept nagging us about our relationship until Travis made a clear point. 

"Well, you don't have a girlfriend," 

Connor got wide-eyed. "Oh, my gods your right! None of the ladies think I'm hot!" He said, frowning. I couldn't help but giggle. "But you are hot. You're identical to Travis!" I said, full on laughing. Connor smirked. "Hey, you're right! I am hot!" Travis rolled his eyes. "Yeah, you could get all the ladies with that look!" 

Then, a figure popped out of nowhere, we were just sitting at the mouth of the river when we saw it. Travis's eyes widened. "Hermes!" he said, staying frozen. Hermes sighed.

"Geez, sometimes being the god of messengers can be tiring! First, Hope, Apollo wanted you to have this. And second, Connor, I heard you were having girl trouble," Hermes stated, sitting down next to Connor. Connor's face turned red as a beet. Travis looked perplexed. 

I took the letter from Hermes, and read it aloud;

Dear Hope,

I just want to let you know that I really hate you for that. And your boyfriend, and his twin. And all my other kids.

Hate,

Apollo

 "We aren't twins, we are brothers! Gods, get it right Apollo!" Connor blurted. Hermes rolled his eyes. "Don't forget you have to tell me your trouble, Connor!" Hermes said. I heard voices in my head;

"His kids are annoying," 

"I agree,"

I blinked. "Is your cell phone talking, Hermes?" Hermes smiled. "Ah, yes. That's George and Martha, my snakes. Sorry if they bother you, let me turn them on mute!" he said, clicking a button on his cell. The talking stopped. 

'Dad, when are are you going to give me your winged shoes, eh?" Connor said. 

"Never," 

"Why?"

"Because One; I don't trust you. Two; I don't trust you. And Three; I don't trust you."

Connor choked. "What? Did you just--did you just--ROAST ME?" Travis laughed and pointed. "Looks like Dad just roasted you, little bro!"

"I'm older!" 

" No, I'm older!"

"Whatever!"