Updates! (Wow, it took me forever!)

OH MY GOSH! Hello everybody! After about five thousand light years of time, I am finally back and active. My god, please accept all my apologies. After the years of my inactivity, I have molded into a much better author and have adopted my own style than that of this fan fiction. I didn't know what paragraphs were, I didn't have an expanded vocabulary, and I for sure didn't know what a plot was. 

     Now, I know many of you love this fan-fiction, and I'm so thankful for all the support I've gotten. After a few drama filled years and a break from fan-fiction and Wattpad, I have decided to continue this. However, only if you want me to! I may even remake this, as I was younger and less mature than I am now, and I have developed a more in-depth, descriptive, and exquisite writing style. I would love if you could inform me of your opinions and thoughts on this, as I would love to here your ideas. 

     Again, I love all of you who have gotten this book to over 1k reads! Wow! I cannot believe this happened. Now, before I go, I have a few things to go over.

One: After about two/three years of being offline and adapting other worlds, I no longer accept, in my fanfiction world, Hope and Travis as my cannon couple. This may seem like a shocker, but after coming up with more developed, intricate characters (such as Berniece, another OC I have worked on whilst away) I have practically thrown Hope and this world into the trash. This doesn't stop me from continuing/rewriting this fanfiction however, as it was my original, and I hate to stop mid-story. 

Two: The next chapters, if there will be some, will use more "big" words and more descriptive content, so if you like plain and simple, I advise you to not go on, unless you love Hope and want to go on. I also may change a bit of the details in the story to fit my liking, and may introduce new characters (mostly having to do with Connor, and my depiction of him) that may deal with some sensitive topics (depending on who you are) such as the LGBTQ+ community. 

     Thank you so much for reading this. I love you all so much, and it's finally summer, so I will be more active than usual. Thanks for understanding.

xoxo,

ThePackIsTheWolf

**FUTURE THEPACKISTHEWOLF**

I have decided to remake this story. I am changing a few details to make it prior to my headcannons I made with ClaudiaClloud. If you would like to read it, just go and check out my page. Of course it isn't completed, and the first chapter will be an introduction with some details about what I changed, a few "heads ups", and what timeline this runs in. 

Thank you all so much for reading this, I would LOVE IT if you checked out my new revamped story! Love you all!