Freedom!!!

Isabella's POV

" Oh! Thanks." I thanked the person I asked to show me the address.

Wow!!! This is Greece!!! This is so beautiful country. I never thought run away is going to be this fun. I am feeling very strange, it's a mixture feeling of excitement, sadness, Happiness and overall FREEDOM!!!

FREEDOM the thing I always wanted to get from my childhood, since my mom was gone. Once my mom was gone I was caged in a castle like mansion with burden of tortures both physically and mentally. I was tired of this but never arose a question against that lady only for my little fairy Aurora.

I sighed big time, will she be able to live without me!?? Bella you fool girl are you able to live without her!!! My eyes were getting wet.

I was standing still there in the middle of the road. Suddenly, a harass horn of car pulled me out of my thinking and before I could do anything it just hit me but stopped at once I fall down the ground with closing eyes, I was trying to find out what just happened to me. I was just scared.

" Hey, hello lady!!" I heard someone saying. I tried to stand up, I just somehow managed to stand up. I saw a guy standing before me, he is looking at me furiously.

" Have you eyes or not? " he told me in a cold tone.

" I... I... I am sorry, Mr...." I said.

" Forget it. Are you mad? Walking in the road like a mad woman. Are you serious about this? " he shouted and I was very scared of his cold tone. But Bella you need not to be scared of anyone here. No one knows you here.

" Well, Sir. I said sorry already if you don't have ears or any problem with it again saying sorry. " I said sarcastically.

" You were almost under the car and it almost crushed you." He said. I smirked.

" But it didn't. Look I am standing on my own feet. Walking too." I forgot that I am in middle of a road and walked out of the range and suddenly a car passed half inch away from me and made me jump and shout. I heard the person laughing behind me.

" Look, that you are a crazy woman. " he said. I didn't reply. I just started to walk towards my destination.

FREEDOM the only word was roaming around my mind. I was smiling all my own. I just increased my speed and turned right as the person said. I was almost there.

Yeah, I will get Mrs. Donovan first. Only she can help me now. She was an old friend of my mom. I need to find her. The address is saying house just in front of me is her residence.

I slowly made my way to the door and pressed the bell with shaky hand.

" Who is this? " I heard a girl voice.

" Is this Mrs. Donovan's house?" I asked with a shaky voice.

" Yes, how can I help you? " suddenly the door opened and I saw a middle-aged lady came out.

" Can I talk to Mrs. Donovan? It's Urgent. " I said.

" Bella??" She surprised me as she took my name.