My Heart

Isabella's POV

I ran out the jet and landed the ground. Cold breeze hit my face. It made my all my hairs messy. I didn't bother to arrange them back. I was running out of the airport. It was a hell travel. I was crying whole the time and those air hostesses thought I have lost someone. They were right in a way. I lost my heart. He left me alone there.

I need to reach Christos office at once. Alan must be there. I felt so excited meeting him again. Wait until I get you Alan Christos. Just wait and watch. I will teach you what happens if you leave me alone again. I made a mistake that doesn't mean that you have to do the same.

" Ma'am, Ma'am!!!" I heard one of the air hostesses.

" Yes, what's now?" I asked irritatingly.

" Ma'am, there is a call for you." She said politely.

" Who is that?" I asked taking the phone.

" Mr. Norman." She said.

" Hello!!!" I said.

" Hello, Bella? You reached?" He asked.

" Yes, I am here." I said.

" No need to come out with the economy area. Let Tiara show you the way out, a car is waiting for you there. It will take you back to your aunt's house." He said.

" Norman, is Alan around you? Please, can you give the phone to Alan?" I asked.

" Sorry, Bella. He has gone to Paris for some work and he told me to take care of any thing you want. Just give me a call. Now you go home. You need rest." He said.

" When will he come back and why is his phone switched off?" I asked.

" He will be back in 2 days, his phone broke he called me from hotel room. He will be back soon. You go home." He said. 2 days!!! Do I need to wait 2 days for him!!!

" Just tell him to call me next time he calls you." I said.

" Ok." He said.

" If you don't say that, Norman, mark my words I will kill you." I said.

" Yeah, yeah, don't get mad. I will tell him." He said.

" You better." I cut the call and let that Tiara girl show me the way. As we came out with the less populated area I found a black car waiting for me.

" Thank you." I said the girl who smiled and nodded.

I got in the car and it started to move towards Aunty's place. I hold my pendant and kissed on the bigger heart which Alan referred as his. A lone tears slipped on my cheek.

" I love you, I miss you, I am sorry, my heart." I whispered and hugged myself. I kissed the pendant and hold it tightly, securing inside my palms. I kept looking at the Beautiful city of Athens. I don't know why I was feeling so much pain in my heart. I wasn't able to bear it I was not. I just let my tears fall over my cheeks. Have I became like my stepmother? She use to hurt me in every way. I too hurt Alan a lot. Physical wound can be healed by time but I hurt his heart. Will I ever be forgiven? I asked myself and I got an answer maybe cause he too loves you. I smiled at this. Yes, he said he loves me. He loves me. He is mine. No one can take him away from me not even he himself. I know I am talking like a insane woman but I can't help it. I don't care if I am talking like a mad woman. All I care about is my heart and I want him back at any cost.

" Ma'am, we reached." I heard the driver saying. He opened the door for me and I came out. He took my luggage to the door.

" Thank you." I said.