Chapter 12

*Nakul Pov*

I woke up startled and looked around with a frown. What was I dreaming yesterday? I thought, rubbing my forehead and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes, I got up and started getting ready lost in my thoughts. I can't believe I was about to punch someone yesterday.

I walked out of the room to see her rushing out of hers and climbing down the stairs in a hurry. I followed her calmly and glanced at another suit of hers and the this skirt too has a slit at the back like yesterday.

What did I tell her and what is she wearing? I said skirts, but not this short or with that slits too, right. And she couldn't even say that she is uncomfortable.

When I reached the door, I saw her walking inside the James house. Great! Why does she always try to go there all the time?

I know that her sister is mad at her then why is she always there to torture her sister. I shook my head and waited near the car to see James and she walked outside with her sweety following them glaring at both of them.

"These both will come with us too, Nakul. Her hand got burned and Maha shouldn't be travelling in a bus or a cab. It will reduce the work too." James said like he already decided making me frown at him with anger.

"How is your hand, Sweety?" I asked, looking at her and saw three of them still looking at me with shock.

"What?" I asked them frowning, but Sweety's face slowly turned into a happy one.

"Thank you, Nakul. That's really sweet of you." She replied, but then felt her smile slip when James walked to the driver seat.

I opened the passenger door and got inside, making both women look at me. I gestured Sweety to the car and she immediately sat beside me while the passenger seat got occupied by her after a few minutes.

"So, how is my sister at work?" Sweety asked smiling at me.

"I will know when I see the effect of it." I replied and her smile slipped a little.

"Sorry! I am just hungry." I mumbled apologetically and she smiled again.

"You had your breakfast, Maha?" James asked and I know she didn't because I didn't smell anything.

"No! So, I don't have the lunch box too." She replied and I looked outside.

"You can come down along with Nakul to have lunch." He offered to which there was silence.

"Or at your lunch time to give me company while Nakul will have his in the A/C room of the restaurant." He added and I gritted my teeth.

He is taunting me for not having meals with him, but separately even though I go there with him. Well, what does he expect? That I be completely normal with whatever happened.

"Okay! First I want some breakfast." He got the reply and I glanced at Sweety to see her frowning.

"Did you had?" I asked her and she shook her head in negative.

"Come with us." I offered and she immediately nodded smiling.

"Maybe everyday I will have it there." She said getting comfortable in her seat while I stared at her frowning.

"Of course! After seeing your cooking skills, what else can I expect." James mumbled and she fumed.

"Shut up! I will not play wife when it is not even my nightmare to be married to you. Maha and you did this exchange if you remember." She said in an anger tone and got the whole atmosphere cover in silence.