A TIME FOR CELEBRATION

It had been 2 months since our son died but we had to learn how to smile and celebrate life again. Valente's birthday was approaching and he wanted to go New York. We booked a 3-night stay. It was not only Valente's Birthday celebration but it had also been a year since I and Cordell met, so we celebrated that too. Our reservations were for Wednesday, June 8th until Saturday, June 11th Valente's actual birthday. We needed to leave New York on the 11th because the kids wanted to go to camp one last time, and camp started June 12th. Camp had become a tradition for my boys. Zay was entering his senior year of High School and Valente had decided when Zay went to college he would stop going to camp altogether.

The previous months had been harsh to us but we tried to make the best out of a terrible situation. We had reserved two adjoining suites at the hotel, naturally, the boys shared one and Cordell and I shared the other one. The first day that we were in New York we went sight-seeing and shopping. The second we went to a museum and we did more sight-seeing. Friday was the last full day of our vacation and It was the day before Valente's birthday. We went to Emporio restaurant to celebrate. I gave Valente $2500 cash for his birthday. Cordell had gotten him a ½ inch wide 18kt gold rope chain that had a 18kt gold diamond encrusted 'V' on it and some cash. Zay had purchased him a pair Jordan's. It felt good to celebrate and spend some time away from our house where we were constantly reminded of our loss. Cordell toasted Valente and said "it's because of you, we are a family. Thank God you wanted me to perform at your party last year instead of some other rapper" and we all laughed and I grabbed Dell's hand and smiled at him. Valente birthday celebration ended at 10pm so we went back to our hotel and packed in preparation for our flight back home the next day.

The kids went to their suite and Dell and I went into ours. After we packed Dell and I laid on our hotel bed and talked. I had on a mid-thigh length black dress with lace trim that zipped up the back. I also had on some black lace wedge sandals and my hair was blown out. Cordell had on some black designer jeans and a black Gucci polo shirt that had red and green on the collar and the sleeves. He was also wearing red Nike air force ones. As we laid there in our clothes I said "damn you look so good baby ". He looked at me and said, "you look just as beautiful as you did the day that I met you". I smiled.

"When I walked to you to introduce myself, I can still remember how good you smelled and I knew exactly what I wanted to do to you" I seductively said.

"I knew you wanted me from the beginning" he said while laughing.

"I wanted you from the exact moment that I met you" I seriously explained.

Dell and I had only had sex twice since we lost our son and it took us 2 months to touch each other in that manner but I was so ready then. I said "you can leave, I'll be okay" just to see what he would say and he surprised me when he said, "I would never leave a beautiful woman like you by yourself". I smiled while saying "you remember". I rose from the bed and exclaimed "show me what you wanted to do to me that night". He got up and stood directly behind me.

He provocatively declared "I know we just met and all, but I want to make love to you and I don't care if you have a man".

"I'm married to this super sexy, intelligent, handsome man but my husband wouldn't mind if I let you make love to me" I tried to be flirtatious.

"Sounds like you have an awesome husband but I don't want to fuck him, I want to fuck you" he retorted.

I could feel my vagina becoming moist. He unzipped my dress then he licked me from the small of my back until he reached the tattoo on the back of my neck. I removed my arms out of my dress and I slid my dress down to the floor. I turned around and faced him and I whispered in his ear "you better not tell my husband". I unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis. I stared into his eyes as I deep throated him until he came then I swallowed his cum. Then I stood to my feet and said "I am equally as turned on by you as I am my husband" then I licked his neck. He played with my breasts and I grabbed one of his hands and I placed it on my vagina, but I still had my underwear on.

"If your pussy is as wet as my wife's pussy, I'll marry you too" he said. He stuck his hand in my underwear and massaged my pussy and he whispered "I have to marry you now" so I started giggling and he removed my underwear and my bra. I was completely naked except for my sandals and he had on his shirt and his socks. I grabbed his shirt and tugged it as I walked backwards until I was against the wall.

"Now there's nowhere for you to go" he explained.

I kissed him and said, "all my life I wanted to end up between a cock and a hard place".

Cordell looked at me and he lifted my body until my legs were completely off the ground. He slid his rock hard penis into my very moist vagina and I wrapped my legs around his waist. As he pressed his body in and out of mine he said "shhh don't make a sound, I don't want my wife and kids to find out about us". I said, "then fuck me like you mean it and I won't tell a soul". He jolted my body and I felt every inch of his dick in my abdomen. I sucked his bottom lip so hard I'm surprised it didn't burst. He felt so good to me, but I remained quiet until I felt like I was coming then I said "you have to leave your wife for me" and he started going deeper and deeper until I climaxed. My orgasm was so powerful that my vaginal juices dripped all over his leg. He said, "that's exactly what I wanted to happen the first time I met you". He removed his penis from me and I placed my feet on the floor. We both just stood there.

Out of the blue, he became really serious and he said "think about everything that we've survived, a loss of a child, Demetrius death and a break up. I think about that stuff all of the time and I'd still choose to go through everything with you" and I hugged him tightly. We stood against the wall kissing and hugging each other for quite a while then we showered together and went to sleep.

The next morning, we got up early and checked out of the hotel. When we made it home that day we had an impromptu celebration in the backyard with our family. Kass, Troy and their kids came over. Dell parents were there too. Lowell and Mary made a brief appearance and the boys each invited five friends over. Dell ordered a ton of pizza and wings for the kids and ribs for the adults. He even performed, it was awesome. It wasn't expensive like the party from the previous year but Valente enjoyed himself just as much. During the party my very thoughtful husband cornered me and said "happy 1st anniversary of the day we met" and he gave me a jewelry box. I opened it and there was a white gold charm bracelet with five charms on it. One had baby footprints and the name Cordell was engraved on it for our son, there was 3 heart charms one with Dell, one with Zay and one with Valente engraved on them. The fifth charm was a teddy bear but it was blank. I looked up at him and he said "no pressure but I know that God is going to bless us with another child one day". All I could do was hug him because he put so much thought into the gift.

"I didn't get you anything" I said.

"What do you mean? You've given me everything" he emphasized.
"That's it, I'm leaving my husband for you" I proclaimed.

He placed the bracelet on my arm and said "you lost a bracelet a year ago that led me to you, but this bracelet ties me to you forever". I thought that I couldn't love him anymore than I already did, I was wrong because I fell more in love with him in that instant. We enjoyed the backyard celebration and the next day we got up and drove the boys to camp.

*please vote and/or comment*