THEN THERE WAS LOVE

I went to his truck and when I drove off every worry that I had about us, particularly our age difference, flew out of the sun roof. When I walked into the hotel room I was so impressed because it was gorgeous. I looked out the windows and the sky had darkened like it was going to storm. I took a shower and put on the black lace lingerie set that I had packed. I waited on the bed for him and an hour and a half later as the lightening danced across the sky I fell asleep. It was almost 1 0'clock in the morning, and as Dell tried to enter the hotel room I was jolted awake. He noticed I was awake and he told me that he loved that type of weather because it was sexy. He was soaked from the rain and I hopped out of the bed to help him out of his clothes. At first, mom mode had kicked in and I was afraid that he'd catch a cold then it became incredibly fucking sexy.

"You could've had any girl at your show tonight, why are you with me?" I asked while staring at his washboard abs.

"Because you could've had any man at the show tonight but you only want me" he said with such authority.

It was the truth, in the 2 plus years since my separation from Xavier Sr. I had received countless advances from men and Dell was the first one that I allowed to get close to me and he was the first one that turned me on. I told him in the little time that we had known each other outside of thinking about and missing my kids that he was always on my mind. Dell said, "I want you because I can tell that you are genuine, and the way life is and the type of life I lead I need someone who I know has my best interests in mind". He continued to say that I had shown him so much respect in the time that we had known each other and I never treated him like a boy but I always treated him like a man. I had only managed to get his shirt off of him but then he took off all of his clothes and his shoes. Cordell looked at me and said "you are everything to me" then he said, "that's some sexy lingerie". He rubbed up and down the sides of my lingerie. I stepped back and slowly took off the lingerie and I said "since you like it so much you can have it" then I threw it at him.

"I'd rather have you," he said.

I walked over to the bed and sat down and he walked right in front of me. I took my right hand and played with his balls and I took my left hand and rubbed my breasts. His penis was erect so I placed his penis in my mouth and he began to push the back of my head back and forth as I deep throated him. After a while, I stopped and looked up at him as I licked my lips and I said "I love it when you are turned on". He pushed my body on the bed and he kissed and licked my pussy. I put my hand on his head and pushed his head down so he stuck his tongue in my vaginal opening. Then he put one of his fingers in my pussy as he licked my clitoris. I began to moan in ecstasy and he stopped licking me, he stood up and walked away. I was so horny and he walked away.

"Why did you stop?" I angrily asked.

"Carol, if you ever break my heart I don't know what I would do" .

I sat up and assured him that I would never intentionally hurt him.

"You could decide to leave me at any time and that would break my heart too" my voice was shaking as I said those words.

"I love you, why would I leave you?" he turned to me as he spoke.

My eyes widened and I nervously said, "what?" He walked over to me with his penis swinging everywhere and he said "I know it's really early in our relationship but I knew I loved you when I introduced you to my parents". The truth of the matter is everything was happening so fast but I loved him too, I loved everything about him. I grabbed his hand and I looked up at him and said "Cordell Lowery, I love you too". He smiled and asked was I for real? "I would never lie about anything as important as love". He walked to the window and he said "come here, stand next to me" so I walked to him. When I stood beside him, he stood behind me. He said "I love this type of weather. It's such a sexy night and I'm glad to share it with you". It was raining hard and the rain water was beating against the windows. He kissed the back of my neck and he moved my hair over to the right side of my shoulder as he continued kissing me. He placed my hands on the window then he firmly placed his hands on top of mines. He pushed the front of his naked body against the back of mines. He adjusted his body so his hard penis was right in between my butt cheeks. I was turned on and my pussy was ocean wet. He moved his hands from mine and he placed them on my waist. Dell moved the lower half of my body so that it was no longer plastered against the window. I was slightly bent over and he smacked my ass and I moaned: "umm, that feels good". He smacked my ass again, bent me forward a little more and he rested his hands firmly on my lower back as he penetrated me from behind. My eyes rolled in the back of my head and I focused on keeping my balance so I lowered my hands but I kept them on the window. He was tightly gripping my waist as he pulled me and pushed me with each thrust. I removed my right hand from the window and I played with my clitoris as he was stroking me. I had an intense orgasm and when he came he grabbed my ass so hard that I thought my butt cheeks were going to explode. When he took his dick out of my body he smacked my butt cheeks and he said that he was going to take a shower. I was too exhausted to join him so I laid on the bed. When he was done he came and kissed me on my ass.