2: What Happens at Javy's, Stays at Javy's

Wrigley:

"Welcome to Casa de Baez." Javy smirked as he unlocked the door to his apartment. I walk in behind him. "Nice place." I say. "Indeed." He smirked, grabbing my ass. "Hey!" I smack his hand away. "What?" Javy winked. "You're a horny little Puerto Rican aren't you?" I laugh. "Maybe." He winked. "Oh my." I laugh. Javy walks over to me and picks me up. "Ah!" I scream. "You ready to have your world rocked?" He looked at me. "What?" I ask. He leans in and whispers, "You're gonna be my one night stand baby." Javy put me down. "I can't be unless I'm drunk or drugged. I'm not gonna be your sober bitch." I roll my eyes. "Fine. Be like that." he walks over to his fridge and grabs two bottles of Corona Extra with lime in it. He comes out of the kitchen about 20 seconds later. "Thanks Javy." I said. "No problem, Princessa." he kisses me then takes a drink of his beer, I do the same, he pushes me down on the couch after we both put our beers down, and after that, it's all a blur.

I don't remember what happened last night, I wake up in an unfamiliar setting. I hear light snores from next to me, turning over, I notice Javy Baez, no clothes on, I have no clothes on, and now I realize it. I had sex with my favorite baseball player....

I check my phone, 8:44 AM. I stand up and put my clothes on, as I'm doing that, I get an Uber. I just hope the Uber comes before the 6 foot tall Puerto Rican wakes up. I quickly get out of there and go back to my apartment that I share with my dipshit of an older brother, Ryne. "Welcome back. Have fun last night?" He smirked. "Shut the fuck up. He's an asshole."  I roll my eyes going to shower.