6: A Different Point of View

Javy: (SURPRISE!!)
"Javy is this the girl you knocked up?" Schwarber asks holding up his phone. "Yeah? Why?" I ask. "She's having a boy." He tells me. "Oh." Is all I say. I really feel like I need Wrigley. She's carrying my son, and I felt like a dick after I told her I wanted nothing to do with her or the baby. Like what kind of douche bag am I? A huge one. I'm a huge ass douche bag. I need to figure out how to get to Wrigley...but how?  "Hey Kyle, does it say Wrigley's last name on Twitter?" I asked. "Yeah, why?" He wondered. "What is it?" I looked at him. "Martin." Kyle told me "Awesome." I stand up and leave. I messaged her on Twitter.

J: Wrigley, you need to hear me out. I need you. I realized I was a douche and I knew from the start you were the one but I went and made you a one night stand. I was dumb but I have to know if you'll give me a second chance. Please. I want to be there for you and our baby. I need you and him. 😔
@wrigleymarts1996 does not follow you so they will not get your message unless they start following you.

"Mierda!" I throw my phone on the seat next to me. Goddamnit. How the hell am I
supposed to get her to be mine? Ugh. Maybe luck will come my way.

Wrigley:

Oh, Starbucks. How I love you. I'm standing at the cash register. Yay, work. I see Kris Bryant, Anthony Rizzo and Javier. He does not look good. "Welcome to Starbucks, how may I help you?" I say. "Can I get an iced caramel macchiato, venti?" Kris asks. "Yeah, of course." I smile, writing what it is and his name on the cup, the tell him the total. He pays and I move on to Anthony's order then Javy. "Wrigley?" Javy's facial expression lights up. "Hey, can I take your order?" I ask. He tells me his order and he gets money to pay but I decline. "Don't worry about it. It's on the house." I smile. I manage the store so I can give free coffee to whoever I want. After taking his order, I clock out and I go to leave when I feel someone grab my arm. I turn around and see Javy. "Oh hi." I said, as I feel the baby kick. "I need you Wrigley." He says. "Javy.." I trail off. "Wrigley, please. I tried to DM you on Twitter but you don't follow me so it wouldn't go through but its still there." He showed me his phone. I read the message and by the end I was crying. I hug him. "It's okay, Princesa." He kisses me. I kiss back. He tells Anthony and Kris he's leaving and I drive us to my house. "I got something I wanna show you." I smiled. "What's that?" He asked. "Follow me." I say, walking to the nursery, opening the door to reveal the Cubs themed nursery. A Baez jersey framed, hanging above the crib, other Cubs things around the room, the baby's name, Diego on the far wall, in Cubs jersey font. The walls are the colors of all 4 Cubs jerseys. "Wrigley!! This is amazing!" Javy exclaimed. "Yeah, thank my parents and brother for it." I smiled. "Is that his name?" Jav asked. "Yeah." I looked at him. "It's perfect." He hugged me. "Thanks." I smiled. "You wanna stay here tonight?" I ask. "Yeah, I would love to." He smiled. I shower, get into an Adidas sports bra and some matching shorts. I see Javy sitting on my bed in just boxers. I catch myself staring at his abs. "Take a picture it'll last longer." He winked, standing up, walking over to me. He puts his hands on my baby bump and gets down to where my belly is eye level with him. He starts whispering adorable things, making me wanna cry. He was such a douche. Now he's so loving. This is perfect.

Now do you all love Javy again? I know I do!!💙❤️ I need a ship name for them. Vote in the comments as well as feedback on the story.

Choices:
Wravy
Javley
Wrigvy

Stay amazing loves 💕 and GO CUBS!! ❤️⚾️💙