10: Wrigley's Gamophobia

2 1/2 months later:
Wrigley:

The other day, Javy brought up the idea of marriage. Honestly, I'm petrified of marriage. I have gamophobia. Gamophobia is the fear of marriage. I just don't know how to tell him. I'm fine being in a committed relationship with him, I just don't want marriage.....maybe in the future but not right now. And I know it's shitty of me and we live together but I haven't had an actual conversation with Javy since that day he brought up marriage.

"Babe you can't ignore me." Javy said, walking into our room, laying down next to me. I wanna talk to him but I'm too scared to tell him about my Gamophobia. "Wrigley, come on." He said. I stand up and walk to the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it. Wrigley, why are you doing this to Javy? I sit on the chair that's in there and I full on sob. I hear Javy's soft knocks on the door. "Wrigley, baby open the door." Javy said, softly. I don't respond, and just keep crying. "Wrigley if you don't open the door I'm gonna use the key and open it myself." Javy speaks once again. Go ahead. I don't reply again and then the door opens. The next thing I know, I'm being picked up and carried. I feel Javy put me on the bed. I continued to cry. "Baby girl, please tell me what's wrong." Javy demands. I take a few minutes then I finally calm down. "I don't know how I wanna tell you this..." I started. "Tell me what." He looked concerned. "You know how you brought up marriage a few days ago?" I ask. "Yeah." He replied. "I didn't respond to that because I've got Gamophobia." I say to him. "I don't understand, baby. What's that?" He asked. "Fear of marriage, Javy." Tears fall again. "Oh. Baby, we don't need marriage to have a family and be happy. It was just a thought." Javy tells me. I start to sob a little again. "Shhh, Princesa, please don't cry." Javy whispers, wiping my tears away. I hear a coo, that almost sounds like...I look up and see Diego. "Javy," I say. "Hmm?" He looks at me. "How did Diego get over here?" I asked. "I don't know. He was in his crib I thought." Javy said. "He couldn't have gotten out by himself. He's only 8 1/2 months old." I say, standing up and picking Diego up. "Oh wait, I had him on a blanket on the floor of his room." Jav said. "Oh." I nodded. Diego just started to crawl and let me tell you, he's a little mover. "But anyways baby, I'm really sorry for ignoring you. I feel really bad." I looked down. "It's fine baby girl. I love you no matter what." Javy said. "I love you too." I lay back, putting Diego in the air. I don't even realize that Javy took a pic til my phone buzzes. I unlock my phone after putting Diego down and see the post.

javy23baez: Beautiful girl and adorable son 💞 They're my family and I love them so much.
Tagged: 19wrigleycaray

"Awww, Javy, you softy." I smiled. "You and Diego changed me. I'm better now." Javy says. "I'm glad you're in my life." I kissed him.

Whoa, what do you guys think of Wrigley's fear of marriage? Do you guys think she will ever get over it? Will you guys please comment your feedback? I would love to know what you guys think and please answer those questions. It would be greatly appreciated. 💕