5: It's a....

Wrigley:
Officially found out the gender of my baby...or at least got it. "I can't believe you're 26 weeks already." Em said, picking up the gender reveal cake cause I'm on restrictions of lifting. "I know. I can't believe I get to find out the gender finally." I replied, unlocking my truck. I get in and start it while Em puts it in the backseat. We get back to my new house I bought with help from my parents and Em helps me decorate. I take a pic of the cake and put i on Instagram.

wrigleymarts96: Gender reveal today!! Baseball/softball theme! Thanks @rachel_bakes for the cake! 💓💙

It's time for the party, my family was here early, friends are coming too.
I'm so excited to find out what my mbaby is. I don't know yet I waited til this party. "Everyone, can I get your attention?" Emma says. Everyone stops talking. "Thank you all for coming, I'm excited to find out what my baby is, and I know you're all excited as well, so let's get to it!" I say, excitedly. I take the knife and cut into the cake. Pulling the piece of cake out, it reveals blue frosting indicating it's a boy. "It's a boy!!" I say. Everyone cheers.

After the party is over, Em and I decide to have a little sleepover like we did when we were kids. "So are you going to tell Baez about the gender?" Emma asked. "No. He doesn't want anything to do with him so he doesn't have the right to know." I shrug. I go on Twitter.

@wrigleymarts1996: So happy to announce that I'm going to have a BOY! 😻😁💙👶

Sorry it's short. I just wanted to skip ahead a bit. 🤷🏼‍♀️