9: When You Leave Javy Alone With The Baby

Javy:

Wrigley is getting ready to go back to work, it's a short break so I get to spend time with Diego. Time for Daddy to spoil. Hehehe. *cue evil laugh, then regular laugh*

"Alright I'm leaving, Javy." Wrigley said. "Okay, I love you, Wrigley." I kissed her. "I love you too." She kisses Diego and leaves. "Alright buddy, let's get you dressed." I say, taking the baby up to his room. I find some clothes and put them on Diego. Stylin.

A/N: The outfit

I had to put a hat on him cause Wrigley would kill me if she knew I took him out of the house without one on

I had to put a hat on him cause Wrigley would kill me if she knew I took him out of the house without one on. After taking a pic, I send it to Wrigley.
J: Someone's ready for the day 💙

I pick Diego up and put him in his baby seat. "Alright, Little Man, let's go." I said, grabbing my keys and wallet then go out to the garage where my truck is. I put the baby in the backseat and buckle the seat in, then go to the field cause we're all hanging out there today cause we've all got nothing better to do.

I get to the field, get a sleeping Diego out and grab the diaper bag. Walking inside, it's only me, Willson, Anthony and Kris right now. My phone buzzes and it's Wrigley texting me back.
W: Good. You put a hat on him. 😊 Tell my boy I love him. 💕
J: What? No love for me? 😢💔
W: Nope. 😁😂
"So Wrigley just texted me back from what I texted her earlier and said 'Good. You put a hat on him. Tell my boy I love him.' Then I'm like 'What? No love for me?' And she replied 'Nope.'" I tell the guys. "Damnnn!" A hyper Rizzo exclaimed. I text her back again.

J: I love you babe 💕
W: Okay.
J: You're offending me, Wrigley. 🙁
W: I'm working.
J: Then get off your phone.
W: I will. Bye baby 💕 Love you too ❤️

I look down, noticing Diego is awake. I unbuckle him and take him out of his seat. "Hey guys, look who's awake." I say. "Ooh. I wanna hold!" Kris slides over to me in his roller chair. I laughed and handed Diego over to Kris. "Shit, Javy. He's almost your twin." Kris said. "Yeah. It's crazy." I replied. "Can you get a pic?" he asked. I nod. I take a pic, send it to Kris and post it on Instagram. Diego is giggling in the pic. Definitely the Wrigley side of him.

javy23baez: Diego loves his uncle Kris @kris_bryant17 💙 #BaezBaby

Tagged: kris_bryant17, 19wrigleycaray

It's now about 3:45 in the afternoon and Wrigley will be getting off in about 15 minutes. I'm driving home when Diego starts crying. And yes, we've been at the field this whole time. "Buddy, hold on. We're almost home." I said to him, turning down our private drive after checking the mail. Shit we get a lot of mail. I pull into my spot of the garage, getting Diego out after I get out. I grab the diaper bag, and walk in the house, putting Diego in his play pen while I make one of his bottles. I make it, heat it up, take the screaming Diego out of his pack and play, then feed him. He falls asleep after he finishes his bottle, and I lay down on the couch with him so he can take a nap. I turn on Sports Center, falling asleep myself, with my three month old son on my chest.

Wrigley:
Finally, home from work. I walk in the door after parking my Jeep in the garage and I walk in the house to the most adorable sight. Diego sleeping on top of Javy, there's an empty bottle on the coffee table and Sport Center is on the tv.  I take a pic of Diego and Javy then post it to Instagram.

19wrigleycaray: Came home from my first day back to work to this 😻 I ❤️ my boys. @javy23baez

Tagged: javy23baez

I go to our room, putting on some comfy clothes, walk back downstairs, shutting off the tv and fall asleep on the Chaise lounge part of the couch. It was a long ass day. I need a new job. 😴😴