🌸🌸🌸🌸Chap1🌸🌸🌸🌸

Another day shone on Palatial Academy. The grandchildren of the fairytale heroes were getting ready for thier amazing adventure............

Stella Ariel was wondering around the school amazed by the beauty of it. She was only 14 years old. While she was walking around she heard a scream from across the school. When she turned around she got face to face with the most handsome boy you could ever wish to meet. He had shining dark brown hair and glowing brown eyes. He just kept on staring at Stella's shining blue eyes. They fell on each other and they stayed like that for a few seconds until they realised the position they were in. They quickly parted. You could mistake both of them for two tomatoes

"Hey sorry. I was just not looking were I was going" The boy replied blushing really hard..

"No problem. It was my fault to." Stella said blushing as well.

Both of them didn't notice the crowd of fangirls forming around them. While Stella was receiving glares, the boy was getting lovesick smiles which made him look pale. And all at once....

"OMG Branny are u OK?? "
"Excuse me but its my nickname for me"
"No mine"
"How dare u!!"

The fighting went on. Stella and the boy somehow found a way out of the crowd of mad fangirls. Then suddenly a bell rang.

"Well. I gotta go. I will see ya around. Bye." Said the boy while waving and running away. (He had to run because of those crazy fangirls)

"Yeah bye"

Well Stella had to go to the main hall for the introduction ceremony.
The hall was filled with many different people. Among the crowd she found her twin sister, Shella Ariel.
"Hey sis. Sorry I am late." Replied Stella sheepishly.
"No prob Stel. You made it just in time. I had to come early because granny told me she needed some help. And I thought of not waking you up because I know how grumpy you will be when you don't have enough sleep." Shella replied with a big smile.

"Oh right....Well anyway when will the ceremony start. "
"Well around 5 minutes from now."
"Cool."

A lady with shining red hair entered the big stage. She was ,Queen Ariel,the grandmother of Stella and Shella. Plus she was the headmistress of Palatial Academy.

"Dear Students, I welcome each and every one of you to this special day. From now onwards you all will be working for becoming the best royal you could ever be. First of all I will introduce to your teachers. This is Pro.Snow white, Coach Beast, Pro.Beauty, Dr. Lefrog, Magister Rupunzel and last of all my name is Headmistress Ariel . And now you will get to know who your team will be. The mirror of truth will divide you. Now please everyone take a seat." Announced H.Ariel.

The mirror of truth always shows the truth so this will be used as the team divider.
The teams are......

Team 1
Daisy Dorothy
Stacie Dancer
Thumbi Thumbalina
Melcum Uglyduckling
Hashel Dumpy

.........(skip to important teams)

Team 9
Shella Ariel
Ben Beast
Flora Cinderella
Sky Snow white
Jasie Lefrog
John Sleeping Beauty.

Team 10
Rachel Rupunzel
Stella Ariel
Brandon Beast
Craig Ariel......

Next chap. Byeeee...
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹