🌸🌸🌸🌸Chap 15🌸🌸🌸🌸

This chapter is dedicated to The_Unnamed1643

Brandon wasn't such a good fashion master.His Grandmother was the famous Beauty, so she wanted her grandsons to follow on her path of nobility. But the Beast didn't care much about those things. Brandon was the only Beast to inherit the charm of Tornado. Its a rare power only received to some Beasts. But Brandon doesn't know about it yet.

"Well Brandon, I think u should wear a Red outfit. Because it is ur colour! So this will be hexellent!" Bella replied while having a huge smile.

"On it cuz. Thanks for the valuable support ur Highness! " Brandon said while doing a dramatic bow. He ran out of the room at lighting speed.

"That was close,!!! I thought she was going to ask about Ben! That's was really close!" Brandon said to himself while panting.

Now moving on to Ben and Paul.

"Ben I am dead meat! What am I going to do!!??" Paul exclaimed while looking at Ben with big worried eyes. He was super nervous about going to the ball with Bella.

"Paul calm down. Nothing's gonna happen!" Ben tried calming him down but it doesn't seem to work.

"Well what if I mess up and....and-" Paul was cut of by Bens sudden shout.

"I SAID CALM DOWN. DON'T WORRY!!! BELLA IS NOT A MONSTER!!!" Ben shouted loudly which startled Paul. His eyes were wide open with shock. Ben was considered to be the most quiet of the Beast twins but now it seems a lie.

"Wow Ben I have never seen u shout like that so loudly! Wow. Just wow!" Paul replied smirking.

"No please don't tell my grandmother. If u do I would be grounded until the FairyWorld War Three has started. So I beg u. DO NOT TELL MY grandmother THAT I SHOUTED LIKE THIS!!!" Ben said while having fury looking eyes that could scare anyone away but suddenly he put his hand to his mouth realising that he just shouted again.

"HAHA!! HAHA!! Oh My Gosh! You just shouted again. Get it?! Again!!! Haha!!" Paul continued laughing like a maniac.

Ben turned red as delicious strawberry and.....

Guys this is for now!! The other will be out  soon!! Well hope u liked it!!! See ya next chap!!😇😉😉😉😉