🌸🌸🌸🌸Chap27🌸🌸🌸🌸

Dedicated to five of the most awesome friends you could ever wish to meet LanonaWalker and Little_Angel191 and ShwetangiJha and Rose_Cinderella_22 and Rose__Cinderella and Astoria_SnowWhite

The day did not get better for the superheroes. That bomb that they heard had been another unfortunate victim of the vicious Hawkmoth!

"I am Fashionista! From today onwards all of Paris will be wearing what I want them to wear!! HAHA!" A lady who was wearing a pink suit with flowers all over it and had a silver crown on her head boomed loudly. In her hand she had a wand which was silver with pink stripes. It was being used to change the clothes every person was wearing.

"Hey Lady Fashionidiot!!? Why don't you mess with someone your own size!" Eagle Boost being the fool he is sometimes shouted as though he had finished beating the victim alone. 

" Hey Eagle Boost your not the only one with cool powers! I have them too!!" Chat Noir being the second fool began bragging about himself.

"Well I can fly!"

"I can destroy anything I want!"

"Umm...well....yes! I can Shoot laser beams!" argued Eagel.

"Well...me...I" Chat got lost for words.

"See I am better than u!" Eagle Boost roared back.

"Excuse me but No ONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD IS BETTER AT MAKING PUNS THAN ME!" Chat said as he held his head all proud like while Eagle Boost was giving him a blank look.

"According too-" Eagle couldn't complete his phrase as he got cut off by the furious voice of the one and only Lion Ranger

"STOP IT U FREAKING IDIOTS! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ARGUING LIKE FIVE YEAR OLDS??" Lion Ranger roared just like lion as he stared at his partners with a look that could scare the living hell out of you. He definitely has gotten that kind of attitude from his own grandpa the Beast . Eagle and Chat stared at Lion with shocked faces. He was not the one to raise his voice most of the time but this time it has crossed of his limits.

" Hey Chat!" Ladybug came into the drama together with her all new partners, Unicornia and Dragonflame.

" Hello M'lady! You look paw-some as always and I see you brought some new friends!?" Chat said as he took ladybug's hand and lightly kissed it. Ladybug blushed but luckily for her it was covered by the mask. If Chat had seen it she wouldn't hear the end of it. But it didn't escape Dragonflame's eyes. She put on a smirk but didn't say anything .

"Well Chat let me introduce you to Unicornia, the unicorn miraculous holder and What are you doing Dragonflame??!!" Ladybug asked shocked as she stared at what DF (Short for Dragonflame) was doing. She had gone upto the sky getting used to her new wings but she wasn't having an easy training with them.  Eagle had joined her and was facing the same trouble with his wings too.

"These....Woah....wings...are....ahh....so...hard...too....flyyy!!!!" Eagle and Dragon shouted in unison as they were trying to gain handle of the their all new wings. (Remember that they are cousins?)

"Hey down there! I am still here you know?? Aren't you gonna fight me??" Fashionista asked in a mocked voice. "Oh well it doesn't matter because I am gonna have all of your Miraculouses! Mwahahaha!!!"

With the creepy Hawkmoth