🌸🌸🌸🌸Chap28🌸🌸🌸🌸

" Marinette I am sorry! It just slipped out of mouth! Please forgive me!!" Stella pleaded as Marinette was fuming with anger. It was the night but still neither of the three were still asleep.

"Please....Uhhhh!! Would you two stop fighting!?? LOOK AT THE TIME!! Common you two it's time to go to sleep!! I am so tired!!" Rachel exclaimed as she came out of the bathroom wearing her pyjamas. Yes their clothes were sent to them through the portal. Her long hair was tied in a bun and she was yawning really hard as she watched her two friends fight. One of them looked really frightened and unhappy at the same time while the other was about to explode with anger.

"DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO SAY THAT IN FRONT OF THEM STELLA!!??" Marinette shouted really loudly which made her parents come upstairs.

"Girls!! Is everything alright!!??" Mrs.Dupain-Cheng asked as she and Tom came out of Marinette's trap door with worried expressions on their faces.

"Nothing is wrong Mr and Mrs.Dupain-Cheng!! We were just having a little conversation! Right Girls!?? " Rachel asked through gritted teeth.

"Huh! Oh yes! Nothing is wrong at all!!" the fighting duo said in unison with fake smiles plastered on their faces.

"Ok then! Good night girls!!" Sabine and Tom left as the girls let out a sigh of relief.

"Stella I will forgive you for no but the next time you do something stupid like this you will probably end up in the moon!!" Marinette said as she realized she has been too hard on her friend but still kept her tough-girl attitude. She put on smile as she watched Stella's cheerful personality emerging out of her.

The Blonde-haired  ran towards the Blue-haired girl and engulfed her into a big bear hug.

"Thank you Mari!" Stella said as she kept on hugging her friend tightly. Marinette was having trouble to breath while Rachel together with the Kwami's was watching all the forgiving drama. But an idea suddenly popped up in the Rupunzel's head which would completely change the situation. 

"Umm...Marinette...you never told us about your crush!? May we know who is it??" Rachel brought up the subject which she dreaded the most. It was bad enough Alya and a few others know but she didn't wanted her new friends to find about it. They might think of her as another crazy fan girl. Although Alya and the other's don't.

Stella popped her head up and slided towards the posters of the hot model on Mari's wall as  Marinette was having a crushi-tis disease experience. She attentively observed all the pictures as all the three kwamis came and began to observe them too. 

" Hey Tikki who is this boy??" Stella asked the Ladybug kwami as the dragon and unicorn kwamis turned their heads too to listen about the awesome juicy stuff.

"OH this! This is Adrien Agreste....one of Marinette's classmate's and her undying crush!" Tikki replied but the last part was a whisper.

"I see...." Stella said as a light bulb popped out of her head. 

"Hey Marinette! Is this boy your so called crush??" Stella asked as she pointed towards the posters with a sneaky smirk on her face and her hair was put in a side ponytail. 

"WHAT!!?? OH THOSE!!....umm....well....." Marinette said as she became a stuttering mess. Her two friends began to laugh really hard at Marinette's reactions.

"Ok! OK! We get it!" Rachel managed to say while laughing.

"But still you- Ophf!" Stella was cut off as something soft hit her on the face. Now it was Marinette's turn to laugh.

"So u wanna mess with the Dragonflame?? You should have thought about it beforehand. Take this!" The victim shouted as Pillows began flying everywhere in the room. 

"Sooner or later Marinette's parents might come up again! So quiet down the noise you two!" Rachel began scolding like a mother in charge of her naughty children. The pillow fighting duo ignored the pink haired girl and continued with the battle

"Stella you remind of the Pun crazy Chat! You both are similar!" Marinette said as she had Stella cornered with Pillows.

"WHAT!? How come I am like him??" She enquired as she had a blank expression on her face.

"Well let's see....both of you are sneaky, really proud of yourselves and really foolish..." Marinette said as she smirked at the last part.

"How dare you.....ok I might be a little bit of a fool sometimes but I am not worse than you..." An argument began but soon enough a sweet voice cut through it

"Stop it! Now just go to sleep!" Tikki said with her adorable personality beginning to be irresistible to look at. The room quietened down as the girls went peacefully to their slumber....

The boys pretty much didn't do anything. Chat just scolded Eagle Boost but forgot about it eventually... The real drama is awaiting to happen tomorrow.........

Wow! Another Chapter finished! Hope it was good....see ya later!😀😀😀😉😉