Meggy

(time jump back to about 2 hours before Alex and John fall asleep)
Peggy's POV
I sat in my room watching a YouTube video when Maria burst through the door.
"Peg I just found a secret garden with beautiful flowers and butterflies, I have a picnic and a bottle of Rosé. Come with?" She giggled holding out her hand. I sprung up and grabbed her arm, running out with her in excitement.

She led me over to a hole in the fence which she ducked under, I followed suit and appeared in a small but beautiful green garden. Maria pulled a picnic blanket out of her basket and laid in down carefully tucking her long red shirt under herself sitting down crossed legged. She patted the space next to her indicating for me to sit down. I plopped next to her, opening up the basket and pulling out a sandwich.

As the sun started to go down Maria grabbed my hand leading me away again. She led me up to a gorgeous viewing point where you could see all the city and slowly as the night got darker, the scene began to light up. I rested my head on her shoulder still marvelling at the beautiful view.

Maria pulled a small glass and the wine out of her bag. She poured it and offered it to me.
"Thanks but I'm underaged" I sighed
"Yeah so am I, it's not like it's vodka look you can check the alcohol content barely anything!" She smiled pushing the glass and bottle into my hand. "Plus when I fist met you, you were in your underwear and incoherently drunk.
"Fair enough" I giggled taking a sip from my glass.

Pretty soon we had finished the bottle and were giggling messes. I looked over at Maria getting lost in her big brown eyes. She leaned in suddenly connecting my lips with hers. At first I was shocked but I waisted no time on returning the kiss. She smiled against my lips and pulled away from the kiss. She then fell into a fit of laughter.

"Awww Peggy, you're wearing my lipstick" she grinned. "Actually Peggy I brought you here because I wanted to ask you something" her smile drooped slightly. She grabbed both of my hands looking into my eyes. "Peggy will you be my girlfriend" I wrapped my arm around her neck pulling her face close to mine kissing her again. "I'll take that as a yes then" she smirked.

She put her hands on my neck deepening the kiss. Things escalated a bit and suddenly she didn't have a shirt on. I pulled back a bit asking if she was ok with this, we were moving a bit fast. In response she unclipped her bra smirking mischievously smirking.

Time skip
I snuggled next to her and she put her arm around me. I nusseled my face info her neck, slowly drifting to sleep under the stars.