The dream

A week later
Peggy's POV
I was dangling on the edge of a cliff holding onto Eliza's hand. She was holding onto me but I was slowly slipping from her. I was screaming but she didn't look scared for me, she kind of looked like she wasn't trying to hold onto me. Then she turned away from me, she saw Angelica and then completely let go of me. She went to Angie instead of holding me, she let go of  me to see my other sister. I felt myself screaming at her as I was falling but she didn't even turn.

I woke up shivering and screaming, Maria put her arm around me pulling me closer to her.
"Shhhh, it's ok it's ok, your safe" she comforted. I was still crying but I felt better in her arms. She pulled back cupping my cheek in her hand, wiping away my tears with her thumb.

"Do you want to talk about what happened?" She whispered soothingly. I nodded hesitating telling her about the dream.
"It was just a dream neither of your sisters would ever do that to you" Maria said, her voice wavering slightly.

I shook my head, I knew what the dream was, I'd had a similar one before. It was because of how close Angelica and Eliza are, I'd always felt like the forgotten sister. They are best friends, so close personality wise and age. I was so much younger then them and way less interesting.

Angelica would do anything for Eliza and vice versa but I'm just their liability. Even when we're we're really little and planned our dream wedding, they would be each others maid of honour and sometimes they forget to even put me in the wedding. It seemed silly but all these little thing made me feel less like their sister and more like some puppy following them everywhere.

I pulled out my phone deciding to text them, I just needed to talk to them, to get what I was feeling off my chest.

SmolSchular: hey can you guys come over I really need to talk to you
BlueCinnamonrole: sorry Pegs me and Angie already made plans
SmolSchular:without me?
BlueCinnamonrole:we didn't think you'd enjoy what we were doing
SmolSchular:oh ok that's fine, talk later

I sighed, they always did this. I just needed to clear my head. I told Maria I needed to go and I ran to John's dorm. I pounded on John and Alex's door. Alex opened it with a massive grin on his face.
"Hey Pegs, are you ok" he looked slightly concerned. I realised my eyes were probably still a bit red and puffy.

"Yeah I just need to talk to John?" I shook slightly. Alex opened the door letting me inside. John was in his pyjamas on Alex's bed. As soon as I walked in I broke down again. Between sobs I explained what happened. I hadn't realised how much this upset me before I opened up to John. We'd always been able to talk like this, sometimes I felt closer to John then my family, he's always been here for me.

After I was done crying my eyes of John just announced we were going for a walk and he grabbed my hand and pulled me out the room. He quickly kissed Alex and then he ran out the door with me.