Chapter9

A plate of bacon and pancakes is placed in front of me. "Your order is served ma'am."
I laugh and roll my eyes, "Ma'am?"
"My bad.." He raises his hands in defeat. He smirks," Or should I say Mrs. Taylor."
      I scoff and throw a pillow at him, "You fucking wish Zach Taylor." He just reffered to me as his wife... Oh god this boy will be the death of me.
     He catches the pillow," Now Mrs. Taylor, no need for the use of profanity." He did it again!
     I stand up and he lunges towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist, and sitting me on his lap.
     I laugh and stop when I notice him staring,"What?"
     He doesnt answer. He just keeps staring at me, and I like it. He makes me feel as if Im the only girl in the world. Zach makes me feel things I never thought were possible to feel. I never felt this connected with Luke. Never felt the need to be with someone so badly. Never felt the heat of this flame under someones touch.
      "Hello! ....Zach!" Although Id love to stare into eachothers eyes all day, I just cant.
       He snaps out of his trance and shakes his head," Uh sorry, your just so god damn beautiful. You know that right?"
       My cheeks flush and I turn my head away from his glance. But he has other plans. He cups my face in his hands and makes me look at him," Your beautiful okay? I get fucking lost just by looking at you. Jeez how the hell has no one tried to make you theirs?..." Thats because I havent let anyone in, until you.
      I stare at him in astonishment. I dont know what to say, I dont know anything ! We just met! How..How could I feel this strongly about him already?
      "Luz..." He looks up at me with a sparkle in his blue eyes. I cant hold on anymore. I deserve this... to be happy. Zach makes me happy. But... but...Luke... I.... He...Fuck it!
      I kiss him with the intensity of a thousand stars. His eyes open wide in surprise, but gives in and kisses me back. He pulls me in closer to him and I close the gap between us. I begin rocking in his lap and I take off his shirt, without ever dropping contact. He reaches for my bra and unclasps it. He pulls back as he gazes at my body. This is the time to stop. Theres no going back. But I dont want to go back. I want to get lost in this damn boy. For the first time since Luke died, the pain is gone. Not eased, but gone.
He pushes his lips to mine and his tongue meets my tongue. Zach moans," Luz..."Holy fucking shit. The kiss quickly began intensing more and more. Time begins to slow as we get lost into eachother. With the kiss intensifying by the second.
I let out a moan and pull his hair as his mouth moves down and his hot breathe touches my breasts. I cant get enough of this boy. I need this, I need him.
As I move my hands down to unzipper his pants... I hesitate and so does he.
We stop kissing and he sighs," Maybe... maybe we should wait to do this. I mean we only just met and although it feels like Ive known you my whole life and I like you a lot. Holy hell how much I like you is unbearable. But I am one to think that the first time we do it, should be special."
I am at a relief for his words, and I smile, "Agreed."
He lets out a nervous breathe, "Come here." He opens his arms and I snuggle into him.
I giggle," Maybe we should put that movie on before things get intense."
"Aw baby, if i recall, things were already extremely intense." He chuckles and I smack his shoulder. "Oww!"
I roll my eyes," Just put the god damn movie will you?"
He laughs and puts on the movie I chose earlier. "The notebook, really? Jeesus woman you will be the death of me."
"Aw come on babe, scared your gunna shed some tears in front of your girlfriend?" I quickly cover my mouth with my hands. Did..did I just refer to myself as his girlfriend? Oh fuck. Am I even his girlfriend? I dont fucking know.
He takes my hands in his and his lips softly brush against mine," Girlfriend? I like the sound of that." My cheeks flush and he mischievously smiles. "So girlfriend..." He emphasizes "girlfriend" and continues."Shall we watch this movie or not?"
I nod my head and he pulls me closer to him as he hits play.