Chapter 1 ⌘ Beggining

Who I am....well I'm Y/N and I'm 19 years old almost 20. I'm really old now well that's what I think. My life it's just like any ordinary person only slightly more boring, nothing interesting happens really but whatever it's my life.

You had just moved in to your new apartment and it was quite satisfying since you always wanted to be independent. You wanted to start fresh and probably head to college as well.

"Damm I wish I could unpack this easily" you said
"Wait let me call Jin!!"

Jin is your bestfriend but more like a brother to you since he would always take care of you but it was touching of him. You really cared for him, you cared that much that you confessed to him in middle school but that was a long story.....

On the phone...
"Jin-ah wattup"

"Excuse you missy who you talking like that"

"Umm to my friend?"

"Um nop your talking to your SUPERIOR to your MASTER"

"Haha okay shut up Jin"

"Umm oppa???" He questioned

"As if ima say that"
"Under my dead body?" You said

"damm it was worth a try"

"You play to much jinnie Hahah"

"Umm I don't understand that language or whatever"

"Um okay 1) I don't care and 2) it's how I talk dummy"

"You should respect me more" he said

"What do you mean I was born this way"

"REALLY OMG YOU NEVER TOLD ME!!" He said sarcastically

"OMG JIN HAHAHA"
"Come over now!!"

After the long conversation over the phone you told Jin to come over because you wanted him to help you unbox some of the shit you had laying around.

"Man when is he going to come?" You said to yourself

That moment you heard a knock at the door and of course you thought it was Jin.

"Jin -- oh sorry"

A strange man was in front of your door with some luggage and looked tired as fuck.

"Can I help you??" You said to him

"Umm, excuse me miss but this is my apartment"

"Um no this is my apartment" you looked at him with a confused face

"Miss, they gave me a key to this apartment" he showed you the key which was the same exact one you had.

"Umm I don't know if the guy might have messed up but I asked for this apartment" you said

"I payed for this apartment 1 month earlier, so that they could give it to me when I arrived" the guy said

"Well I don't know what to do I was just fixing my stuff" you said

You felt bad but wanted him to leave cuz like you were here first and you were not going to get another house and move ALL that stuff again.

"Wait what are you doing??" You said

"What does it look like, I'm moving in"

The guy just went inside like it was his house but you still did not know if it was his house or not so....

"Hold up this is my house you can't just move in"

"Yes I can, cuz I have the keys to it"

"But that still doesn't mean that you can just come in"

The guy really gave zero fucks he had put his only suitcase by the living room and was already fixing the one room there was.

"Ugh don't touch my things" you glared at him feeling annoyed

There was a knock at the door. You opened it and it was Jin calmly waiting outside.

"Hey gurl so..."
You cut him off and told him to wait for you downstairs.

"Wait for me downstairs we're going out"

"Ohhh where are you taking me??" He smirked

"Yeah yeah...just wait downstairs"

You had to fix the problem about the apartment hoping you would not have to move out and find somewhere else cuz that would be some pain in the ass.

"Hey stranger I'm going to fix this problem don't touch anything of my stuff"

He was sitting on a chair playing games on his phone and not paying attention.

"You talking to me??" The guy said

"No I'm talking to the wall......of course you're the only guy I see"

"Well this GUY has a name you know"

"Well might as well tell me??" You said a little pissed off

"My name is Park Jimin"

"Well Park Jimin my name is (y/n) and this will probably be the last time you'll see me"
=================================