Chapter 26 ⌘ My heart boom boom

You honestly forgot about that jungkook wanted to see you but it made you realize that you haven't met him properly or talked to him. So why would he......ask you out??

Eh whatever an excuse to get out....heheh.

You grabbed the bag that Areum gave you and opened it. You almost cried of laughter, she didn't just give you a expensive, luxurious dress that had a back exposure.

She really is extra but like cmon the dress look fine as fuck and had pretty stones.......you had to USE it.

Honestly jungkook didn't tell you to wear fancy clothes or anything he just told you if you had plans sooooo fuck...
~~~
"Jungkook I made a reservation at the restaurant and also you should wear something more proper that place is fancy AF"

"WHAT BRO I TOLD YOU JUST TO EAT!" Jungkook said

"I like that restaurant it makes some of the finest STEAK EVER!!" Seokjin commented

"⒪⒣ ⒮⒣⒤⒯ I need to tell her" Jungkook murmured

"Umm what you say?" Seokjin said

"Ah nun nun just that I need a suit then" Jungkook needed to text you or call you to let you know but jin was there.

"Ah I got plenty I can let you borrow one"

"Oh ok thanks, just let me just text someone real quick"

"Ah okay hurry we have to be there in a hour"
~~~
You where contemplating wether it was the dress or the jeans. You wanted to look cute but like also wear them cute jeans you just bought.

You got a notification on your phone and it was a unknown number.

UNKNOWN
нello ιт'ѕ мe jυngĸooĸ ѕoooo ι waѕ wonderιng ιғ yoυ'd lιĸe тo wear ѕoмeтнιng ғancy...ι'м ѕorry ғor laтe noтιce вυт ι ғorgoт тo тell yoυ...

YOU
ιѕ oĸay ι waѕ wonderιng тoo вυт ι ĸnow wнaт тo wear now.

HELL YEAH PREATY DRESS ALL THE WAY......okay but like where he get cho number???who knows you just wanted a excuse to get out and leave. Now that you thought about it, it's quite late and Jimin hadn't arrived yet. You wondered where he had gone.

You got yourself ready and DAMMM YOU LOOKED HOT. It felt as if it was a new you, you went to your mirror and applied subtle makeup since you really don't need it ....you BEAUTIFUL.

At that point you just waited to get a message or picked up.

You went to get your purse and at that moment you heard a knock, you got your keys and opened the door.

"Hey—wow you look umm b-beautiful" Jungkook smiled

He was wearing a nice suit almost too nice looked familiar but he looked cute in it.

"Ah not really but thanks, you also look really nice"

"Thanks, ready to go?" He said

"Ah yes yes" you answered

He escorted you to the car and now you started noticing how handsome he looks but wondered why he had asked you out.

On the way to wherever he was taking you..... you realized that it was the first time going out with someone besides Seokjin and made you feel sad.

"Is everything okay??" Jungkook asked

"Oh umm yeah I was just thinking" you replied

"Don't worry I hope this will brighten up your night" he said

You blushed a little and made you feel a little bit better.

You had arrived and the place looked fancy af but also you remembered this restaurant was Jin's favorite one. Out of all the many places why here?

"Let me help you" he said

"Ah no it's fine"

He grabbed your hand and his soft hand intertwined with yours. Your heart skipped a beat.