Chapter 27 ⌘ Reconcile

Entering the restaurant they took both of you into a private room and there was a table, wine and many other stuff.

"Would you excuse me I need to talk to the waiter for a moment" he said

"Oh umm it's fine"

"Here take a seat and I'll come in shortly"

Such a gentleman, but the feelings of being with your bestfriend Jin hadn't disappeared yet.

What you didn't know was that you would see him tonight.

Jungkook went to find jin and found him in a nearby table and told him to follow him somewhere. You were waiting patiently when the lights dimmed down and a huge window was exposed.

"Umm Jungkook is that you?"
You where confused but the stars outside captivated you. Soon enough you heard someone approach you and thought it was jungkook.

"How did you know I like stars?"
You asked him but instead of getting a response you heard someone else.

"y/n?" Seokjin said

"Jinnie??"

The lights turned on and you saw Seokjin standing in front of you with a confused stare.

"What are you doing here?"
Both of you said

"I'm here cuz of jungkook"
Both of you repeated

"What!?" You said

Both of you were confused but also realized what jungkook had done. He was sweet after all.

"I missed you" you said and hugged him tightly

"Me too y/n, I'm sorry for everything" he hugged you back

"No it's my fault for not listening to you, I'm such a fool sometimes."

"More like always" he said

"YOO NAH AH" you said

Both of you talked it out and had fun, you complimented each other and just forgot everything else. You sure did miss out hanging with him and telling him everything. At the same time you wondered where had jungkook gone?
~~~
"Do it again"......"Again" those words kept on repeating and repeating, Jimin had been in the studio for about 3 hours and his body was burning, his legs felt in flames and Hoseok kept on teaching him.

"Take a break you have worked hard" hoseok said

"No, it's okay I'll keep practicing" Jimin responded

"Bro take a break you will pass out if you
don't" hoseok told him again

"Look, you look like you enjoy dancing and I also do but take it easy....I made a copy of the key for the studio so anytime you want to practice you can but just relax"

Jimin stopped and looked at him, he was sweaty and red, you could see how hard he had been working.

"Thanks, I really appreciate it but I have made my mind and dance is my first priority.

Hoseok understood him, he had gone through that stage in life and at this point of his life he didn't regret it.
~~~
"I'm glad I got to hang with you I really needed to talk to you" you said walking towards the main lobby of the restaurant

"Yes indeed, I was feeling quite depressed at this point"

"Oh don't say that I know you would want to find me"

"Whatever.....but tonight you really did look beautiful not much as me but beautiful." he said

"Wow thanks and you did too but when don't you" you chuckled

When leaving the restaurant a man approached you two and asked you something.

"Pardon for intruding your night but are guys interested in acting or modeling?"

"Umm pardon me sir are you speaking to me or her?" Seokjin asked

"Both, in fact you two look amazing together and if I may compliment your wife's dress it's magnificent."

"Ah we are not married" you said

"What she is trying to say is that she is my girlfriend and she doesn't feel comfortable modeling" jin responded

You looked at him like TF but the guy was really insisting and wouldn't leave.

"If you may excuse us we have to go home" Jin told him

"Oh alright I'm sorry then"

The guy left and both of you went to the car and drove back to your place.