Chapter 12 ⌘ Oh oh T-T

You went to reach for the door and tried to hold your anger inside not only did he ruin your nice bath and your very expensive bath bomb but he also wanted you to COOK FOR HIM.

"Y/n....chill no need for violence.....okay~~~"
"O hey there jiminie, you need to use the restroom....go right ahead"

"Um o-okay?"

"I will change and then I will cook for you okay~"

"Umm now that I think of it you don't have too hehe"

"It's fine ~ I'll coOk for you"
"Well see you in a little I need to chAnge"

Your voice kept cracking when you talked but you had to maintain that low key mood and gain some positive attitude.

You had dressed up already and Jimin was there sitting on the couch like everything was fine.

"Umm hum"

"Oh y/n your ready....umm hehe about earlier I didn't mean to be rude"
"I just got carried away"

"It's fine you know sometimes your instincts just take over you"
SkjabavafIsksn if he only knew

"Are you not mad?"

"No I'm fine don't worry, I'll make your food now"

You could not believe how bad he was but whatever at the end you cooked him whatever was left over from earlier and placed it on the table.

"Hey your food is ready, I'm headed to bed okay"

"Um sure but aren't you going to eat?"

"Nah fam I had enough today"

You left and went to sleep, while Jimin sat down confused chewing his food.
~~~
The Following Morning...
You woke up to the smell of food? It smelled good alright, you had no control of your body and immediately traced the great smell. It almost smelled familiar.

"Huh oh y/n you woke up....umm I made breakfast"

You saw jimin wearing a apron and he had some food ready on the table. The apron on him looked cute but you wouldn't say it was that cute.....

"Oh...you cooked all this?"

"Well yeah who else would hehhehe"

"Wow I'm impressed, a couple days ago you didn't even now how to flip eggs and now you have a whole breakfast table"

"Heheh well I'm a fast learner" he said scratching the back of his head

You pulled a chair to sit down but you heard weird noises from the closet.

"Umm...jimin don't you hear something?"

"What-eh oh nop I don't hear anything"

"Are you sure I can clearly hear something"
~~~
An Hour Earlier
On the phone....
"Hey jungkook you think you can come over?"

"What for?"

"I need a favor"

"A favor; since when?"

"Since like right now, cmon it will be quick"

Jimin had called his friend jungkook to help him with something but jimin didn't know that today was the day Jin came back from his job overseas.

Jimin wanted to talk to his friend about something and probably even end the problems he had.

"Finally, I thought you wouldn't come"

"Bro if you need anything I'm always here"
"But why did you call me so early in the morning and why is it so dark in here"

Jungkook was headed to turn on the lights but jimin stopped him from making noise.

"Sssshhhhhh" Jimin whispered

"Ohh is she asleep?"

"No duh"

"K just asking"

Jimin told jungkook to rest in the couch for a while and then they just talked about his new classes that he was taking.

"Wow really, that's kinda dope you will surely dominate the floor man"

"Thanks kook but I need to prove them wrong and that this is what I really want to do"

Having this conversation both Jimin and jungkook heard the door wanting to open so they stayed quiet for a moment.

"Broo I think someone trying to break in"
Jungkook whispered

"Yo get ready to fight man...."

The door opened softly and revealed a tall figure. Jimin and jungkook where ready to jump that person.

*noises*
*ruffles*

"Jungkook grab him!"

"I did but he keeps moving"

"Yo he's grabbing my leg jungkook"

*light switches on*

"I got him"

The lights where turned on and what seemed a tall shadow and thief was actually Jin.

"Why are you guys grabbing each other?" Jin said

"Jungkook stop grabbing my leg already" Jimin said

"Hyung who this?"
".............."

*awkward silence*~~~