Chapter 28 ⌘ Game on!

As soon as you drove back home, you both laughed about what happened a few minutes ago.

"Me BEAUTIFUL PFTT not even" you said

"The guy was just being nice, he knew I was the cute one" Jin said

"Yeah sure whatever" you replied

"Well we have arrived and im not getting off, I'm tired" Jin said

"Wow such a gentleman" you said
"Now that I'm here.....are you free this Friday? might as well say tomorrow"

"Is it because of the banquet??" He responded

"Yeah, how you know?"

"My dad is making me attend as well but I have to manage curriculums for the new agency I'm manufacturing."

"Ah okay then, I understand well hopefully I get to see you there"

"Yes I probably will stay for a couple hours and leave but I'll try to visit you."

"Okay thanks and goodnight" you said

"Bye y/n"

After that you went back to the apartment and who do you see there?? Jungkook.

"Oh hey sorry I thought you were Jimin, I see you have returned from the reunion" he said

"Haha yes and thank you"
"If it weren't for you I would've never seen him"
You said

"Yeah I kept seeing him sad so I wanted you guys to make up"

"Umm you want to come in, you don't want to ruin your nice attire" you told him

"Ah oh sure but this is not mine hehe it's Jin hyung" he laughed

You invited him in and chilled, Jimin still was not here and you worried.

"Ey do you like have video games or a console?"
Jungkook was rummaging through your boxes in the corner and found your Xbox.

"EY OKSKSKJS CAREFULL"
The way he picked it up caused you too have a anxiety attack.

"It's okay I know it's expensive y/n"

"Yes. Indeed it is but like do you wanna play?"
You said

"HELL YEAH" he jumped up and got the controller.
~~~
Jimin had finished practicing and felt so alive, he decided to listen to Hoseok and take it easy. Both of them got along really well at some point and became chill with each other.

"Well, when will you get another chance to teach me?" Jimin said

"Come by next week and we can continue" hoseok said

"Alright Thanks man" Jimin responded

Jimin drove back to your house and damm he was exhausted more exhausted than he had ever been. He was walking towards the apartment and walked up the stairs, the only thing he wanted to do was to throw himself on the bed and sleep.

Jimin was outside the room already and he heard a familiar voice inside and he wondered what he would be doing here at this hour.

"y/n I'm home--" jimin felt like he was watching two toddlers fight over who was the best.

"AHHH y/N mY eAR" jungkook whined

"YOU MADE ME LOOSE" YOU SCREAMED

"I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE TICKLISH!!"
Jungkook laughed and cried at the same time

Jimin remained in a poker face and facepalmed himself.