Chapter 20 ⌘ Night~~

You where confused, one minute you where all sentimental and shit and then there is that part where he said "you smell" like BISHHH COME ON.

You had just come out the shower and honestly you never felt so GOOOOD~~.

You went inside the room and Jimin wearing GLASSES was just laying on the bed reading a book.

"*cough* Umm?"

Jimin looked up and saw you with a questioning stare.

"What do you want?" The bitch looked mad

"You read?" You said

"Umm does it look like it?"
Dammm sassy boi

"Umm yeah?..."

"Then why you ask?" He said
Fuck like you just asked him....no need to be RUDE~~

He looked unamused and just kept reading his book.

You snickered at him and just continued on drying your hair. Then you went to the bed and just laid there.

You looked up at the wall and didn't know what to do, you moved to the sides, you ruffled your hair, it was useless to fall asleep.

"UGHHHH STOP MOVING!!" Jimin screamed

"Holy shit man I just moved to the side" you said

"This is literally the 20th time you do" he put his book down
"I honestly stoped at the good part just to make you stop moving"

"I'm sorry, I'm just not tired"

"Well then Idk text your friends or yk that Hoseok dude" he then lifted his book

"For gods sake, why bring him in, he's just MA FRIEND!!!"

"What-ever~~" he said

You sat down and just crossed your arms. You leaned closer to him little by little till you where just beside him.

"What the literal fuck are you doing?" He said

"Hehe Yk just wondering what chu reading~"
He purposely pushed you away making you stumble.

"Ugfffff" you tipped over "so rude, man"

"Mind your own business okay"

"Why you be pushing me around when you're the one saying I don't give you affection"
He did say you left him out a lot so why he complaining.

"Umm I know you wouldn't like this book and really? you bring that up NOW"

"OkAy I may be a little of a bitch but I went to school so I KNOW HOW TO READ!"

"Kay and what chu gonna do bout it?"

"Let me see what you reading.."
he looked displeased about it and you gave zero fucks if he liked it or not.

"OHHHHHHHHHH I READ THIS BEFORE"
You had such a -0- face that flies could get in your mouth.

"Wow....interesting....well good for you, now give me my book"
He took the book from your hand and went to his corner again.

"Wow so rude AGAIN" you said
It was nearly midnight and it started to rain Jimin was still reading his book and you just watched the rain fall. You looked outside to see thunder at the distance and that shit scared you sometimes.

Like no bullshit, it started to pour harder and you went back to the bed. Jimin fell asleep without you noticing and you where still awake.

The lights turned off because of the lightning and your bitch ass was about to cry.

"Jimin~" you whispered
"Jimin~~"
"Ey yo jiminie" you continued "you awake?"
There was no response, you could hear him breathe but he was sound asleep.

You moved closer to him until you where next to him. Another thunder stroke and you just pushed yourself towards him.

"Mmmm why are you near me" he moaned grumpily

"I'm scared of thunder and you know, help a fam out..." you said "let me sleep near you, kay?"

You could sense his face of disapproval but ey it was this or nothing.

"OkAy, whatever just don't snore"
You moved right beside him and tried to fall asleep.