Chapter 15 ⌘ Hangout

You clearly recognized who those people where and wondered how the fuck did they caught up to you.
~~~
Jimin P.O.V
After y/n left to see that guy from last time jin could not stop bickering and walking around the room like a maniac.

"Omg what if he tries to do something, or worse he tries t-o to nooooo" Jin covered his eyes

"You need to chill man she is just seeing his friend"
"Anyways is not like she is going to let anything bad happen to her"

"You don't know y/n like I do, she sometimes can be a little risky around guys." Jin said

"Jimin hyung I have an idea"

Jungkook was drinking almost all the banana milk that y/n had left on the counter and that meant I had to buy more.

"What idea can be great coming from you jungkook"

"What if we just follow her, she's barely at the stop sign"

Of course he had to come with a stupid idea at the moment you thought it was a NO NO but as soon as jungkook finished his sentence Jin ran towards the door and he was no more to be seen.

"Omg Jin wait" Jimin said

"Jimin hyung are they like really close cuz he was faster than the WiFi you got here."

"Oh shut up kook and hurry let's catch up to him and stop him before he tries something stupid."

End of P.O.V
~~~
You went back to where hoseok was sitting and you really didn't mind if they stayed outside they had no chance in getting in.

"Ugh this was some workout" hoseok said

"Yeah it was but it was really fun at the same time" you said

"Yeah now I have to stretch for the next part or else my body will fail one me" he said

You agreed with him and stretched with him as well he showed you some weird positions to do but......hey might as well do it yk.... *winky face*

"Okay place your hand like this and bend this way" hoseok said while showing you some kind of yoga posture.

"O-oh Okay"

"You want to try one together that is if you want to?" He said

"Yeah sure I feel like I will break a bone or something if I try by myself" you laughed

"You wanna do this one?" He showed you a picture oh his phone and it look quite interesting.

So the picture showed the dude laying on the ground and he had another person who was on top of him and with his hands he had to push her up and make the other person balance while holding their hands so like this......

You accepted in doing it but at this point you knew you where going to fail.

"Okay so do you want me to be on top or bottom" hoseok said

"Hmm let's try both you try to hold me first and then I'll try if it's even possible" you laughed

He laid in the floor and you kind of didn't think through it since you had to sit on top of him and this hangout session would turn frisky on you.

"Okay are you ready" he said

"Yeah.. hmmm...sure let's do this" you hesitated
~~~
Well it looks like this might get interesting 😏😏