Chapter 3 ⌘ Play along

Well now you had to ask that dude upstairs that you have to live with a roomate to rent the house. At that moment you really couldn't process things. How where you going to tell that dude to leave now?!

"Jinnie we have a problem" you said

"What is it now?"

"I can't live alone unless I have a roommate"

"I can move in!" he said exited

"Umm that's a no, dude you have to help me I need to get that guy out but I actually need him to stay so I can live there"

"So you want him to stay or leave?"

"I don't know anymore" you whined

You needed the dude after all but did you really want to live with a guy. That may cause some trouble.

"Jin here go to the store and buy meat and some side dishes"

"Why??"

"Here just go" you said

You gave Jin money to buy food while you decided to practice how you would tell that Jimin dude about the apartment.

"Ok how should I put it umm...would you mind sharing---"
"No no no that sounds too much"
"Um okay you can't live here--"
"Omg CHILL" you said to yourself

After a couple of minutes Jin came back.

"Baby~~ I'm backkkk" he said

Jin had come back from the store and he brought a lot of food with him. Like a lot and it was only meant to be a small amount. O well it's Jin anyways the more food the better.

"Ummm baby?? Where? and don't you think you bought a bit too much"

"Nah I think it's okay cause you know me.... I love food"

"True well I'll be right back I'm going to talk to the guy and then we will make food."
~~~
You where heading to the apartment to talk to the guy and you needed to convince him or something and what better way than to feed him right??

Well whatever you just needed a place to stay.

"Okay so how will I put it....um hey"
"No umm more nice?" You sighed in frustration because like you didn't know the guy

You where in front of the door but somehow you heard noises inside and gave you curiosity. You opened the door and your jaw dropped opened to what was in front of you.

You saw that jimin guy on the ground and another dude was on top of him quite close like REALLY close.

"Umm oh sorry..I oh um bye" you stuttered and quickly got out.

"No--wait"
~~~
"Whaaat????" You said under your breath

You did not know what was happening and somehow it gave you the chills that they where like doing that shit in YOUR HOUSE!

"Wait is he--no..could he be ...?"
"Wait was that his boyfriend, they where quite close"

You were talking by yourself and looked puzzled af

"Are you alright why you talking to yourself" Jin said

"Oh it's nothing" you said giggling like a crazy maniac