Chapter 33 ⌘ party?

"Maybe another time.....cuz you girl needs to work" you said and turned to the coffee place

"Ahhh daaang I wanted to have fun with you" hoseok pouted

"Oh you will have fun tonight, so go ahead and do your errands."

"Ughh alright, this party better be lit." He said and walked off to the other side of the street.

You had worked at the coffee shop for a while already and the lady was giving you a raise and higher position. You had made a small company for her and business was sky rocketing.

The money that the family offered you for helping the young lady went towards the coffee shop expanding it. Having more people notice it.
~~~
Damm Jimin had never felt so turned on by a girl in his life and the fact he was free of worry made him more needy.

After you left, Jimin decided to take a shower and go meet Hoseok at the studio and chill.

He still did not have a decent job and he needed help finding one.

He knew that he had to maintain himself in some sort of way. Why not start with a simple job. Why not ask Hoseok for help?

Jimin walked down the streets and sighed. He walked towards the cafe you worked at and saw a glimpse of you. His eyes melted for you and somehow made his heart raise.

He went to go meet Hoseok and asked him for advice. He had gotten closer to him and didn't hate him anymore. He didn't HATE him it was just that he didn't trust him at first.

"Hoseok...good morning"
Jimin entered the studio and hanged his jacket in the corner.
"Oh....whatupp jimin, How is it going?"
Hoseok stopped stretching.and greeted Jimin.

"Oh not that much ....you know"

"Is something bothering you?"
Hoseok looked at Jimin concerned

"Not really, it's just I'm trying to find a job but I don't know how to start"

Hoseok sat down on the studio floor and started stretching again.

"Well....you could always start small yk"
"Maybe work at a store or a restaurant"

"That's the thing, I can't do that"

"What do you mean?" Hoseok looked at him confused

"Long story short, my parents have a lot of money but I need to earn some without them knowing"
"They know if I'm struggling, I would have to go back with them"

Hoseok stood up immediately and looked at Jimin in shock.

"Wait!! So you are telling me that you are rich but don't want to depend on your parents because of your own gut!!"

"Well yeah...."

"If you have the resources, why don't you accept them"

"I don't...because they are against it and I'm not a kid to depend on them"
Jimin started stretching and sighed

"Well you are right but you need to let your parents know, you don't want to regret it later" hoseok said

"I might go work at my friend's restaurant, he can cover for me until I am in a stable position"

Hoseok agreed with him and stood up from the ground.

"Yeah, you could do that and by the way do you know any places where they sell nice suits or like attire?"

The sudden question confused Jimin.

"Actually I do, they sell really nice suits at a great price but why you need one??....going on a date or sum"

"Nah i wish....I'm just going to this party with y/n tonight that she invited me too."

"A party!?"