Chapter 31 ⌘ feelings

Both of you breathed heavily and laid on the bed. Your turned to face Jimin and Jimin towards you. He came closer to you and romantically kissed you.

"Do you still think I like men?" He asked

You looked at him and hovered on top of him
"Who knows maybe you still do" You chuckled

He wrapped his hands around your waist and spun you to the other side of the bed.
"Then I guess we might need another session of this later" he winked

You playfully pushed him and giggled.
"Why did you say you were gay?" You told him

Jimin knew the reason why he said that but at the same time it was not cuz of having a place to live but more of the only place he had to live.

"I've never told this besides jungkook"
"And btw he is like my good friend so, I'm clearing up that incident"

You smiled and nodded
"The reason why I said that was because I left my parents"
"They wanted to decide what to do with my life and I did not"
He played with your hair while he talked and the only thing that mattered right now to you was him.

"I wanted to focus in the arts and they wanted me to be the next heir of our company, I never had a thing for being a business owner but they wanted me too"

He kept stroking your face and hugging you. You never felt so whipped for a man in your life till this night.

"That's why I decided to do it on my own, they told me to choose, being a successful owner or being a failure in life"
"And that is why I want to prove them wrong"
"Which led me to say that I was gay, so I could stay in the house and also cuz it came out like that" he laughed

"Jiminie Im sorry" you said
You'd never thought he was struggling or feeling alone but now that he said that, you knew.

"Why are you sorry y/n, it's not like you did anything"
He kept caressing your face and looking at your beautiful eyes.

"I've never talked to you personally and haven't been there to support you like I have with my other friends"
"I will help you achieve that dream of yours no matter what"

He looked at you and cuddled you closer. He placed his chin on top of your head.

"It's okay, and besides are we considered friends at this point??" He faced you again

You hadn't thought about it, you technically were a virgin before but now that Jimin had sex with you....what were you guys actually?

"Hmmm how about fuck buddies" he said

"What the fuck Jimin" you slightly punched him

"I'm kidding.....but you know"
"What do you feel for me y/n?" He asked

You actually hadn't felt the way you felt with Jimin in a while and he made something spark in you.

You looked at him and gave him a small kiss on his lips and hugged him.

"Let's sleep" you said
He wrapped his arms around you and nodded. He kissed your forehead and both of you slept.