Chapter 18 ⌘ Furious

WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK!!
You thought, nothing will help you from the monster that you just awoke. Inside you where panicking but like the deed was already done.
~~~
You have one voicemail from Y/N~~~ {. .}
*beep*........

"Y/N What shall we do first?"

"You said you would help me study for the entrance exam didn't you?" (y/n)

"Oh yeah, well your study buddy is here"
"Don't you think he'll get mad...we are at your place after all that"

"It doesn't matter"
"W-wait what are you doing" (y/n)

"Well~~ we are not going to study all the time right?"

"Wait what are you doing" (y/n)

"You weren't against this earlier"
"Wait y/n why are you on top of me?" (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

"WHAT!!!! NOOOOO" (y/n)

"Ahhh~~~STOPP NOT THERE!!"

"NO-WHAT YOU STOPPPPPP" (y/n)

Jin left the place where y/n and hoseok once where but he accidentally left his phone.

Jungkook followed him out but Jimin stayed in that empty dance studio. He listened to it all. He didn't want to have listened to all that but he knew that you where just a idiot.
~~~
"Hoseok leave" you said

"What? Why???" He responded

"Cuz if Jin does hear to the voice mail he will murder me and YOU!!" You told him

"It was a joke, he doesn't think that you like me"
"Or do you?" He said

"I-it's not like that, it's more like—"

You didn't know what to say and him making you flustered didn't help at all.

"It's okay, I'll leave but...."
He took you from the waist and pulled you close to him.
"I do want to have a real dance practice with you sometime" he whispered

Your heart pounded loudly and did not know how to react. You herd the door slam open and Jimin entered with darted eyes.

Hoseok and you moved apart from each other and he left you dumbfounded.

"Well I shall leave y/n, I'll call you later" hoseok said

Jimin just scanned his movements and tried not to show any type of emotion.

"Oh-um yeah ok" you said

After Hoseok had left the whole atmosphere felt weird. Jimin didn't speak at all, you wondered why. His face looked straight, his dark eyes gave you chills, his entire body felt could dominate you.

You could not take the mysterious aura anymore and asked him what was wrong.

"H-hey......Jimin are y-you okay?"
He stood up from where he was sitting and his brown hair covered his eyes. He violently took out a phone and placed it on the table and left to the room.

You did not understand what was wrong with him. You noticed that the phone was not his but Jin's.
~~~