Discharged

Brendon got discharged today and I was so happy. We went back to his house and I was finally back in Brendon's comfy, warm, big bed with all the privacy and quietness we wanted. No more nurses barging in, no more visitors, just Brendon and I in his  humongous house. As soon as we got home I helped Brendon unpack and then jumped into bed.

"What are doing?"

Brendon asked curiously.

"Going to sleep."

I replied closing my eyes.

"Why?"

He asked.

"Cause I'm tired."

I said.

"But I'm not. And I wanna spend some time with you."

Brendon said cuddling up next to me.

"Fine."

I said playfully.

I sat up and looked at Brendon. He smashed his lips into mine and was soon hovering on top of me on the bed.

"Careful."

I said between kisses.

"Don't worry love."

Brendon spoke.

"I'm gonna be."

He added.

We continued to kiss for awhile. My fingers ran wildly through his hair. I didn't wanna leave this moment. Brendon's lips traveled from my lips to my neck. I wrapped my arms around his pulling him closer. And then my phone began to ring. I sighed but I don't think Brendon was hearing a thing because he kept kissing.

"Brendon."

I said.

"Brendon."

I said a little louder.

"Ugh!"

Brendon shouted sitting up allowing me to grab my phone.

"Hello?"

I said.

"Sarah. I know where you are. And I'm coming to get you. I'm only serving a year in prison and when I get out I'm going to kill Brendon and I'm gonna make you watch him suffer. I hate you and once I get you back I will beat you senseless until you remember that you're mine. You're not good enough for anybody besides me. Brendon is a pretty boy and he can do better than your ugly ass."

It was Troy.

I hung up and blocked the number without saying a word. I began to cry.

"What's wrong?"

Brendon asked.

I didn't wanna lie to him. So I told him the truth.

"Troy just called from prison. He's only serving a year and when he gets out he said he's coming to kill you and coming to get me."

I sobbed into Brendon's chest.

"Don't worry. We'll figure something out. We'll build a huge electric fence around my house or get security guards at every possible place or we can move. Anything to make you feel safe."

Brendon replied.

I nodded.

Brendon dried my tears and pecked my lips.

"Now, let me finish what I started."

Brendon replied.

I lay back on the bed and move my hair away from my neck. Brendon smirked.

"That was a bit...sexy...don't you think?"

Brendon asked rubbing the back of his neck.

I shrugged.

"If you think so."

I replied smiling.

Brendon came towards me quickly and began to make out with my neck leaving a hickey. My hands were either running through his hair or holding onto the back of his neck. Fuck, I was so nervous. His body was between my legs and hovering over me as he kissed me. I looked up at the ceiling while all of this was taking place. I didn't want it to stop. It was nothing like I'd ever experienced before and it was odd but I was so in love with it. With him.

"I love you."

I said.

"I know I haven't said it since the day you wet shot but I love you. I love you so fucking much."

I said.

At this point, Brendon was sitting up.

"I love you I love you I love you."

I added on.

"I love you too. I love you so much darling."

Brendon replied kissing me.

"Um."

I spoke again.

"You mean, everything to me. And I'm so grateful to have you. You're an amazing man. And an even better boyfriend."

I tilted my head.

"You've done so much for me. Thank you for everything. I don't really know how to put into words how much I love you."

I was just going on and on. I didn't really realize. I looked up to Brendon and saw his face, his gorgeous, perfect, soft, face. He was beaming. I straddled his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"You're so hot too."

I whispered which made Brendon chuckle.

"You're the hottest person I've ever seen."

Brendon replied wrapping his hands around my waist.

I smirked and kissed his cheek before getting off the bed. Brendon stood up quickly.

"I was having fun."

He pouted.

I smiled.

"Oh, you'll live."

I replied as Brendon frowned once more.

We spent the rest of the day watching tv and making fun of the Kardashians.