Forgiving

Brendon's Point of view:

I was not going to go to sleep until Sarah had forgiven me. After all I don't think I did anything wrong. But I'll have to act guilty in order to make her forgive me.

She was upstairs with Liam right now so I got into my car and drove to a shop about a mile away from my house.

I went inside and bought a bouquet of flowers and then rushed back home. Once I got there Sarah was on the couch so I hid the flowers behind my back as I walked passed her.

"Hey are we still fighting?"

I asked.

She nodded raising her eyebrows.

I picked up my guitar began to strum a few chords.

"Can you please stop? I'm busy here."

Sarah said flipping the page of the book she was reading.

"I was fine just a guy living on my own,"

I sang.

"Waiting for the sky to fall. Then you called and changed it all, doll."

I sat next to her and fixed my gaze on her. She closed the book and was staring back at me giving me a grumpy face and had her arms folded together.

"Velvet lips and the eyes to pull me in. We both know you already win. Mm, your original sin..."

I smiled at her as I sang and she was trying not to smile back.

"You fooled me once with your eyes now honey, you fooled me twice with your lies and I say...."

I paused and raised my eyebrows at her before singing the next verse.

"Sarah smiles like Sarah doesn't care, she lives in her world, so unaware. Does she know that my destiny lies with her?"

I sang loudly.

"Sarah, oh Sarah, are you saving me?"

I sang.

Sarah began to smile a little trying to hide it.

"Waking up to a kiss and you're on your way, I'd really hoped that you would stay. But you left and went your own way, babe. I don't mind, take your time, I got things to do, besides sit around and wait for you. Oh and I hope you do too."

She bit her lip.

"You fooled me once with your eyes now honey, you fooled me twice with your lies and I say, Sarah smiles like Sarah doesn't care, she lives in her world so unaware. Does she know that my destiny lies with her?"

I closed my eyes as I sang the chorus.

"Sarah, oh Sarah, are you saving me?"

I sang lowly.

"It's killing me inside!"

I shouted.

"Consuming all my time, you've left me blind! And when I think I'm right, You strip away my pride! You cast it all aside but I say..."

I lowered my voice and stopped playing the guitar for this part.

"Sarah smiles like Sarah doesn't care."

I played again and got louder.

"She lives in her world so unaware, does she know that my destiny lies with her?"

I began to move my head to the beat.

"Sarah, oh Sarah, are you saving me?"

I sang quietly.

I put the guitar down and grabbed the flowers from behind my back.

"I love you Sarah, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you about that woman, I should have I just didn't think you'd wanna know. But for now and forever I promise to tell you everything. Please say you forgive me?"

I said grabbing her hands.

Sarah leaned in and kissed me.

"I forgive you."

She whispered with a smile.

I smiled big and pulled her into a hug.