The Buzzfeed Interview

This chapter will be told from Sarah's Point of view

Brendon and I woke up, although I don't think either of us got much sleep.

"Wake up baby we have the buzzfeed interview today."

Brendon whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes.

"We?"

I asked.

"Yeah. Buzzfeed wants to hear your perspective on the whole thing."

Brendon replied.

"But I thought it was you."

I said.

"It is. But they wanna interview you too."

He said.

"Oh. Okay."

I replied.

I went downstairs and ate breakfast with Brendon before getting into the shower.

"Brendon what should I wear today?"

I asked.

"Do I need to dress up?"

I added.

"No. Just dress casual."

He replied.

"Okay."

I replied.

I picked out a t shirt and jeans and got dressed. I did my hair and makeup and everything else I had to do before we had to go. The drive was long. I put on the radio and Far Too Young To Die was on.

"Woohoo! Beebo!"

I said nodding my head to the beat.

Brendon blushed.

"You know, I wrote this song about you."

Brendon said.

"What do you mean?"

I asked.

"Well, it was when you came to my birthday party in late 2012 and I saw you in that beautiful black dress, with your hair and makeup done, and I thought you looked so amazing. And that's when I really realized I had feelings for you cause I used to try to deny them thinking that if I told you I'd ruin everything. But it was also the time when you first started dating Troy and every time I came up to you Troy would ruin it. And I wanted to tell you everything but I knew I couldn't. And that killed me."

Brendon said.

I smiled.

"I felt the same way that night. I wanted to kiss you and tell you I loved you but I didn't wanna hurt Troy. But I wish I did tell you because then I wouldn't have had to go through everything with him."

I replied.

"Well, at least we have each other now."

Brendon said.

"Yeah."

I replied.

We pulled up to the building where we'd be interviewed and a guard brought us to a stage with a couple couches where we'd be interviewed. A camera crew showed up and started filming us after a woman named Coralline came onto the stage.

"Hello MTV I'm Coralline Brown and for today's Buzzfeed news we will be interviewing Brendon Urie, lead singer of pop punk band Panic! At The Disco and his, were assuming, girlfriend Sarah Bradley about their crazy experience yesterday, they were kidnapped by Sarah's ex and some of his friends after his major jail break."

Coralline said.

"So, Brendon, tell us, from your point of view what happened that day."

She added.

If you forgot what happened in the last chapter pay attention to this part.

"Well, I was laying in my bed with Sarah and we were both asleep and then I felt someone grab my ankles and someone grab my arms and then I opened my eyes and someone was grabbing Sarah too and she started screaming and I was trying to get away from the two guys so I could help her and then we were carried downstairs and thrown into separate vans and the van I was in took me out of state and they made me put on a suit, I don't know why but they did, and then I came up with a plan while the two guys were away. I grabbed a gold up chair and got them in the heads with it and they passed out so I tied them to chairs and once they woke up I threatened them with a gun and that's where I got the gun from. And then I ripped off their masks and forced them to tell me where Sarah was and they told me that she was at her old apartment and Troy planned to kill her. Troy also shot me a little while ago. So I went to the apartment and Troy had Sarah locked in a bathroom and I opened the door and got Sarah out and she left the apartment before me because I sat with Troy after calling the cops so he couldn't get away and then he was arrested."

Brendon said.

"Did you hear that everyone?! Panic fans, Brendon is a hero!"

Coralline cheered.

The crowd screamed so loud causing Brendon to laugh.

"Sarah, what was your point of view?"

Coralline asked once the crowd died down.

"Well, once I was in the van Troy took me to my old apartment and the other guy left. Then Tory said he planned on killing me and then Brendon. And then I tried to fight him so he tied my hands behind my back and taped my mouth shut and threw me into the bathroom. I was in there for awhile and then Troy came in tried to...touch me...but I fought back and kicked him and he fell and then he left the bathroom. And after that Brendon came and saved me."

I said.

Brendon gave me a sorry look before pulling me close.

"So, you two are dating?"

Coralline asked.

Brendon nodded.

"Yes we are."

He said.

The whole crowd screamed even louder.

"So, Sarah, you used to date Troy?"

Coralline asked after everyone was done freaking out.

"Yeah."

I said.

"Why did it end?"

She asked.

"He...abused me. And he raped me."

I said.

"So did Brendon know?"

She asked.

"No. He found out the day I was gonna tell him. He had just gotten back from his Death Of A Bachelor tour and I picked him up from the airport and he saw my bruises and that's when he found out."

I said.

"How did he react?"

Coralline asked.

"He packed all my stuff and told me I was living with him from now on."

I said.

"Awe!"

Panic fans were screaming and fangirling over how much of a hero Brendon was.

"So how'd you guys end up dating?"

Coralline asked.

"I kissed Brendon and then we had a talk and he told me was glad I kissed him and then he asked me to be his girlfriend."

I said.

"So you made the first move?"

She asked.

"Well, I told him I wanted to kiss him and he said I could so I did. So I guess you could say I made the first move."

I replied.

After that the interview wrapped up and Brendon and I went home.