Honeymoon

Brendon's Point of view:

I couldn't wait for our honeymoon. We got into a limo that drove us back to our house so we could change out of our wedding clothes and get our bags. Sarah changed into some shorts and a sweatshirt and I changed into some jeans and a t shirt and then the limo drove us to the air port and we got into a plane to Florida for our honeymoon. The flight was kinda short and it was kind of late since our wedding ended at 9 o'clock at night. It was 12:00 by the time we landed and got to our hotel.

"Oh my gosh Brendon this hotel room is gorgeous!"

Sarah exclaimed once stepped inside and she looked around a bit.

"5 stars."

I said placing our bags in the corner of the room.

She threw herself onto the bed.

"This bed is so comfy!"

She said.

"Come lay with me!"

She said pulling me by the collar of the shirt.

"Woah."

I said as she pulled me on top of her.

She smiled at me as I hovered above her. I smashed my lips onto hers and she took off my shirt and her shirt. She undid my belt and I kicked my shoes off as she pulled her pants down.

Time Skip

Sarah and I didn't go to sleep until 3am. We didn't wake up until 11.

"Sarah wake up wake up wake up!"

I shouted.

"Mm...yeah?"

She said groggily.

"We're going to Disney World today!"

I exclaimed.

"Really?!"

She yelled sitting up in excitement. She covered herself with the blanket because she was naked.

"No shame dear. Get up and get ready."

I said smirking.

Sarah unwrapped herself from the blanket and walked to her bag. I checked her out and I could see her blush.

"I know you're staring at me."

She said.

"I've seen it all already."

I said laughing.

She rolled her eyes playfully before going into the bathroom and changing into her clothes. She wore a Twenty Øne Pilots t shirt and blue jean shorts. She finished getting ready and then we went to breakfast at a diner outside of Disney World. We ordered pancakes that came in the shape of Mickey and Minnie Mouse. We also drank some coffee and talked while we ate.

"Ready to go?"

I asked once we finished.

Sarah nodded and we paid for our food and drinks and left to go to Disney World. We decided to go on the fairs wheel first and then on some roller coasters. We got some food during the middle of the day and then afterwards we went on more rides. Before the day ended we went on the fairs wheel one more time and then went out to dinner. We went back to the hotel and watched a movie and went to sleep.

Sarah's Point of view:

I woke up to Brendon kissing my neck.

"Mm Brendon."