1 More Month

Brendon's Point of view:

Sarah was due in one month from now. It was October 7th. Tyler, Josh, and Jenna left a week after the incident with Troy. They were supposed to go home that day but I was still sick and Sarah was still paranoid. The incident was on the news and my fans won't stop talking about it.

I was in the kitchen sitting at the table when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

I said.

"Hey Brendon it's Steve, the guy who's building your house?"

He said sounding like a question.

"Yeah, Steve, hey."

I replied.

"I have good news, I heard what happened with the intruder and me and the guys thought we'd surprise you and your wife by working late and we finished the house early! You guys can move in whenever and we installed security cameras and locks and alarm systems so you guys should be as safe as possible."

Steve said.

"That's amazing Steve, I'm gonna be over there today you guys in a few minutes so stay there."

I replied.

I hung up the phone and left a note for Sarah saying I went to go pay the builders of the house and that it was done and I put my shoes on and grabbed the checks I was going to give them and began to drive.

Time skip

I pulled up to the house and it looked amazing. I got out of my car and saw the crew. I handed them all there checks and they looked shocked at the amount of money I was paying them.

"This much?!"

Steve exclaimed.

"Yeah why?"

I asked.

"We're all gonna be rich! If you ever need anything built from us we will be happy to do it."

Steve said.

I laughed.

"Well you guys finished it early, it looks great, you installed security, and you even built an in ground pool and a play ground for my kid."

I replied.

The guys all thanked me for their money and I thanked them for building my house and then they left.

I went inside and walked around admiring the place and it was exactly how Sarah and I wanted it. All the rooms, the yard, the driveway, everything.

My phone began to ring and it was a call from Sarah.

"Hey babe."

I said.

"Hey honey where are you?"

Sarah asked.

"I'm at the new house. I left you a note but I guess you didn't see it. The guys finished it and we can move in today! I'm gonna call Tyler and Josh to come help me with the furniture and maybe you could have Jenna help you bring in some stuff."

I said.

"Okay I'll call them don't worry. And I'll finish packing too."

She said.

"Okay I'm leaving now I'll see you when I get home. I love you."

I said.

"I love you too."