Hero

This chapter will be told from Brendon's perspective.

Sarah dropped her glass of orange juice on the floor causing it to break. She gasped.

"I'm scared!"

She said immediately turning to me.

She ran up the stairs and I chased after her. She ran into the bathroom slamming and locking the door behind her.

"Sarah!"

I banged on the door.

I heard her sobbing.

"Come on open the door!"

I shouted.

"I'm scared!"

She shouted.

I picked the lock and opened the door to see Sarah, her legs covered in blood and a bong in one hand and a razor in the other. Her face was soaked in tears.

"What did we say Sarah?!"

I said rushing to her assistance.

I took the bong from her right grasp and the razor and I wiped her legs with a gauze pad covered in rubbing alcohol. She flinched a lot. I held her hand. I wrapped her thighs with gauze so the cuts couldn't get infected and I wiped her tears with my thumbs. I kissed her.

"I'm not gonna let him hurt you again."

I said hugging her.

I carried her to our bed and cuddled her, wiping her tears and giving her kisses. I knew she was scared, she had a good reason to be after all. After all that monster put her through, and now knowing he's a free man, I'd be scared too. But I'm not because I'm going to keep her safe this time. Sarah and I dozed off and I didn't even notice the four men in my room. Cause there were people here. Troy, and three other guys. Two guys grabbed me, one at my ankles and one at my arms. And Troy and one other guy grabbed Sarah in the same position as me. She reached for me and screamed. We were carried downstairs and thrown into separate trucks. I watched as the truck Sarah was in drove in the opposite direction as the truck I was in. I looked around in the back of the van for something that could possibly help me escape but I couldn't find anything. I was so nervous but I wasn't scared. I was nervous for Sarah and not myself. I wanted her to be okay. We drove for a few hours and my back hurt. I was let out of the trunk and the two men made me put on a suit.

"What for?"

I asked.

"Troy's orders."

They said.

The men were still in masks.

They left the room and I put a plan in place. I found a loaded gun, 4 ropes, and two chairs. Perfect. I also found a metal fold up chair. I snuck up behind the two men and hit them both in the head with the chairs causing them to pass out before dragging them into the dirt floor, cement wall, room that had one light swinging from a rope in the middle of the ceiling. I tied there unconscious bodies to the chairs and faced the chairs toward each other. I waited for them to wake up.

"Ah my head."

They groaned.

"So, care to tell me who you are and where my girlfriend is or do you want your brains blown out?"

I said.

"What?"

One of the men asked.

"You heard me."

I said.

I pulled the mask off one of the men's heads.

"Dallon?!"