A Fight

Brendon's Point of view:

Sarah came home from the execution and Liam had been napping.

"How was it?"

I asked.

"It was...okay..."

She replied.

"Where's Liam?"

I asked.

"Napping. Don't worry, I've got the baby monitor clipped to my pants."

I said.

"Well that's good."

My phone began to ring with a call from an unknown number and I answered it.

"Hey Brendon...it's Carly. I saw that you got married and had a baby...well, we all know that slut you got married to only married you for your money...come visit me, I'm staying at the hotel 20 minutes away from your new house...we haven't seen each other in a while."

The girl hung up.

I had the phone on speaker.

"Who the hell was that?"

Sarah asked.

"It was this girl I was messing around with before we got together, the day I told you I wanted to be with you I blocked her number. She must have gotten a new one. But don't worry I'm not gonna go visit her."

I replied.

There was a knock at the door and I opened it to Carly who immediately began to make out with me and I pushed her off before she came inside.

She placed a finger on my chest and started backing me into the house.

"Listen Brendon, you're not gonna have sex with me three times and then drop me for some whore you end up marrying!"

Carly shouted.

Before I knew what was happening Sarah punched Carly in the face and she fell to the floor.

"Get out of my house before I kill you! And don't think I won't you son of a bitch!"

She shouted.

"Oh, so you're the slut that Brendon dropped me for. I've been dying to beat you-I mean meet you."

Carly smiled.

I could sense the anger building in Sarah. She picked Carly up over the shoulder and brought her outside before throwing her into the pool.

"I said get out!"

Sarah screamed before slamming the screen door and locking it.

We watched as Carly ran to her car and drove away.

"Sarah-"

I started.

"Save it Brendon. I just had to throw a woman in our pool for coming to our house and trying to get with you and you didn't even tell me she existed! You knew about my ex!"

Sarah shouted.

"I never dated her we just messed around!"

I shouted.

"I don't care you still should have told me!"

Sarah yelled.

Liam began to cry.

"I'll get him."

Sarah said glaring at me.

"Shit."

I sighed.