Bad News

The train ride felt like forever. I looked out the window as the time passed. I got off the train and Brendon was waiting for me right at the stop. I ran to him and leaped into his arms throwing my bags on the brick ground beneath my moving feet. He spun me around.

"Why did you do that?!"

He asked as he kissed my cheek.

I felt my feet hit the ground and I was face to face with an angry and concerned Brendon.

"Not here."

I shook my head.

I picked up my bags and we drove back to Brendon's house. We went inside and Brendon threw his keys on the table and hung up his coat. He helped me carry my bags upstairs and we went to his room.

"Now tell me why you did that."

Brendon said sitting down as he took his shoes off.

I did the same.

"Did what? Cut myself? Smoke weed? Drink all the time? Take pills? Run away?"

I asked.

Brendon glared at me and shook his head. I sighed as I turned away from him and took my pants off and he did the same. We were changing into our pajamas.

"Seriously what do you wanna know?"

I asked putting a t shirt on.

At this point I was in a t shirt and underwear.

"Everything!"

Brendon said spinning me around by the arm.

He was shirtless. I refused to make eye contact with him so I started at his chest.

"Fine."

I said raising my eyebrows.

I sat on the bed and swallowed. Brendon joined me.

"You already know I was raped and beat by Troy so I don't have to explain why I'm depressed and I self harm. I do drugs cause they make me feel better. Weed relaxes me and pills take away my pain. It makes things easier. And I ran away because I don't deserve you. I'm a suicidal junkie and you're a perfect, rich, handsome, famous man."

I said.

"Just because I'm a 'perfect, rich, handsome, and famous man' doesn't mean I can't date whoever I want. And I can help you. I can help make those thoughts go away."

Brendon said moving closer to me.

I watched him look down at my thighs. He traced my brand new scars with his thumb.

"Why do you do this to your beautiful body? You're so stupid."

Brendon shook his head.

Brendon adjusted me to lie down on the bed and I stared at the ceiling as I felt his soft and warm lips kiss my thighs right where my scars were. I looked down to see his hair mostly. I ran my fingers through the brown softness as I felt it touch my skin. I sighed heavily. Brendon's finger tips traced my underwear as he began to pull it down.

"Is this okay?"

I heard him whisper.

"Yeah, yeah."

I said back.

I felt my underwear come off and I soon felt Brendon's lips get closer and closer to my vagina. I gasped quietly as his lips moved from down there up to my chest area. I met his crazed eyes as he pulled his pants off and boxers down.

"Is this okay?"

He asked.

I nodded.

He reached over to his night stand drawer and pulled out a condom and unwrapped it.

Time Skip

10 minutes passed and Brendon stopped thrusting into me and was breathing heavily. I could hear his breath as he tried to catch it as I did as well. I felt him breathing on my neck and then I felt some tender kisses there. I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck and held him close. He rolled onto his side and held me close as he kissed my shoulders.

"What now?"

I asked glancing over to him.

"We lay down, catch our breath."

Brendon said between sighs.

A couple minutes later our loud sighs stopped. I didn't know what to think. Or how to feel. Sex feels so much better when it's not rape. And when it's with Brendon and not Troy. I gulped.

"You're good."

Brendon said smirking.

"You're like nothing I've ever felt before. Amazing. Perfect."

He added.

I moved closer to him.

"It feels different having sex with someone you love."

I replied.

Brendon smiled big.

"I love you honey."

He said wrapping an arm around me.

We shut out the lights and Brendon fell asleep with his stomach against my back. We were still naked and I could feel every part of him. I felt connected to him in a way. I guess that's what sex does to you. I glanced over at Brendon who was fast asleep on my shoulder which made me feel warm and I smiled.

The next morning I woke up to Brendon kissing my exposed shoulder. I giggled.

"Last night was amazing."

He whispered between kisses.

"I agree."

I replied.

Brendon got out of bed and got dressed as I watched him. He put on a suit and fixed his hair. I got up and joined him.

"Don't do that."

I said.

Brendon gave me a confused look. I began to unbutton his shirt and take off his over jacket. I messed up his hair and pulled him by his belt to the shower. I undid his belt.

"You do the rest."

I said as I turned on the shower and heated it up.

Brendon grabbed a condom and we got into the shower.

Time skip

We went downstairs and ate breakfast everyday.

"I'm so happy with you Sarah."

Brendon said staring at me from across the table.

I smiled.

"I'm happy with you too."

I replied.

We finished our breakfast and then turned on the tv to watch the news.

"Breaking news! Troy Lucas, former prisoner under arrest for breaking the rules of a restraining order, shooting Brendon Urie, and raping and beating his ex girlfriend, has broken out of jail. We'll keep you updated with more information on this case as soon as possible and if you have any information on the prison break please contact your local police station immediately. Thank you."