Welcome

Welcome to my one shot book! Feel free to request one shots (they don't have to be romantic!) for me to write.

As the description states, this book is mostly for me to practice the characterizations of characters. Feel free to leave feedback, whether it's positive comments or constructive criticism. If you think I've written a character out of character or have had them say/do something they never would, let me know and tell me how to fix it. It's pointless to tell me I've done something wrong and not offer a way to correct it.

If you would like to request a one shot, please follow these guidelines:

1. Request the characters and name the fandom. (Ex. Can you do Ron and Hermione from Harry Potter?)

2. State whether or not you want it to be a "romantic" one shot (ex. can it be romance? Or Can it just be them as friends?)

3. If you want it to be a romantic one shot and have more than two characters requested, please specify who you want the romance centered between (ex. Romance between Ron and Hermione) Obviously, if you do not want a romantic one shot then just skip this step.

4. Give a few personality traits of each requested character (ex. Ron is outgoing, humorous, and brave and Hermione is very bookish and somewhat bossy) This step is also optional. But, if you choose not to and I am not familiar with your requested characters, I may alter your vision of the character's personalities.

So that's pretty much it! I'm super excited for this book, so feel free to start requesting!

~ T