Party Games Part 2

Tony pov

Everyone had gathered back into the room, glancing curiously and grinning at Steve and Natasha. Steve looked down the entire time and Natasha kept a straight, serious face, as usual.

Tony shook the pillowcase around. "Okay, who's next?" he said, glancing at the women before him. He held it between Wanda and Hope, both of whom were fidgeting nervously.

Wanda gestured to Hope with both hands, smiling.

Tony handed the pillowcase to Hope. "You're up!" He glanced at Loki out of the corner of his eye. Loki kept a straight face, but Tony watched as he lifted a single finger.

Hope reached into the pillowcase, fighting off a grin. She drew her arm out and opened her palm. A small, plastic ant sat in her outstretched hand, and Scott looked anywhere between relieved and horrified.

"Okay, up to the room you two go," Tony said leading them up the staircase. "And don't worry - I had the bedding changed. We don't know if the Cap got kinky, after all," he said with a wink.

"What does 'kinky' even mean?" he heard Steve shout.

He shut the door behind them, locking it. "Seven minutes!" he hollered.

¤¤¤

Scott pov

"Wow, it's dark," Scott said nervously, taking a step forward. He could see the basic outline of the bed, what was maybe a desk, and Hope, standing beside him.

He felt a hand brush against his arm. "Well, one plus is that we're alone, for once," Hope said.

Scott chuckled, feeling his pulse quicken. "Yeah, but it's so dark. Like I could use a night light, or a glowstick, or-"

"Or something to shut you up," Hope said. She shoved Scott against the door, grabbing his face in both hands.

Well, that was quick, he thought to himself.

Her lips tasted like cherries. Or maybe it was blueberries - Scott didn't really know, nor did he care. He thought he heard her make some noise resembling a moan, but then he decided that was actually himself and he just didn't realize it.

Scott was too scared to move, he was afraid she was going to devour him or something. He was grateful when she took the initiative by leading him over to the bed. It was much more comfortable than the door, on his back anyway. Hope was still on top of him, although he didn't want to tell her she was kind of crushing him. He ignored the pain, enjoying the moment.

Hope's fingers worked at the buttons on his shirt, undoing them with ease. Scott wondered how many times she'd done this before, but he let the thought escape his mind. He sat up, sliding the shirt off of his arms and tossing it aside. He twiddled the bottom of Hope's shirt with his fingers, and they momentarily broke apart as Scott lifted the silky material over her head.

"Scott," Hope breathed against his lips, pausing.

For a moment he was angry, angry that she'd stopped when he wanted more. And angry that he probably had the least sexy sounding name on the planet. But then he realized she may have changed her mind, and he pulled back. "You okay?" he asked, suddenly concerned that he had overstepped somewhere.

He couldn't see Hope, but he could practically hear her smiling as she said, "Nobody hears about this."

"All ri-"